*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419775-Naruto-Poker-Night
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1419775
What would happen with rowdy ninjas in the same room playing cards? well find out my veiw.
      Sunglass clad eyes scanned the small room analyzing for foul play.  At one in the morning he was still alert as ever. THen he saw veins popping and knew the suspect just blew it. "Neji, Byakugan is against the rules for all card games if you continue I will have to ask you to leave". Neji growled this was the fifth time he had been "warned". "shove-it bug boy who died and made you king". "I am the chosen supreme security gaurd, don't push your luck"."Why I otta, look who's talking, you wear sunglasses isn't that 'against the rules'?" He ended the line in a mocking baby tone.
      "Then why haven't you asked me to take them off? Asswad"."We are afraid to see what is under them knowing you you don't have eyes just shitty little bugs!"" Fof your information my eyes are a beautiful blue that sparkle in my close-ups". " You don't have any close-ups mutha f@#$er" just as they weree about to come to blows Shikamaru stepped between them"listen I know it's a drag, but we can't cheat..." He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence 'cause Naruto grabed his coller and pushed him to a wall" oh yeah mister hypocrite, we had to stop blackjack because you where counting cards brainboy, I'm gonna beat you ass beleive it"
      "WHOAH, time out," yelled shikamaru,

Cameraman: what now

Shikamaru: I know the books, Naruto has never said 'beleive it' why do you insist on writing that in?

Screenplay writer: it's his catchphrase we need it. It's his KAPOW. His ZING. His catchy comeback to the bad guys.

Shikamaru: you mean like"Pikachu I choose you", yeah that might work, on 10 year olds, Face it the phrase sucks, it acctually make people like the show less, dumbass.

Director: I'll think about it, keep rolling.

        Saskue looked at his hand four aces if he won this pot he would finally have enough money for some , I don't know, pants.  Winter was comming  and these where falling apart. 
        After ten seconds (spred over two episodes) everyone calmed down enough to finish the game.  Of course Sasuke won (he had to convince Naruto that 4 Aces was worth more than a 2 of Clubs, a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, a green Reverse Uno card, and a Joker.)
        "Neji seven is my limit, nest time you cheat your out." Shino barely moved to give him the warning. "Yeah right, so I used my eyes to look at the deck so what, I need to win this game of Cadilac.""Need I remind you how Kiba suffered after cheating eight times?"
        Everyone remembered.  (FLASHBACK YAY.... gets shot)
                     
          "I told you Akamaru is not allowed to help you, that's eight, your out." Shino gazed through his glasses at the jacket cladded dog lover. "So what you gonna do abou it? aye guys?" Kiba taunted. He had the wrong idea. Next minute the insects ,that had been making their way since the seventh warning, wrapped around his body and squeezed. Kiba coulden't pull out. He was stuck tight. "I was just going to throw you out in the rain, but that fake broklyn accent, YOU ARE MEAT!"
        Of course every one in the area heard the wail and whimpers of a whiped puppy-man. Kiba was still in the infermery... even the eye witnesses didn't know what happened. Naruto swears the bugs shaped them seves in a tube and shoved in and out of a hole not on the top half of the body( if you don't get the follow these steps, created by Garaa
1. stop reading
2. overdose yourself on random pills
3. go to a cliff with a gun and rope
4. make a noose and attach it to yoursef and the cliff
5. jump of with the gun
6. shoot yourself in the head while you swing
7. wait for the sand demon inside you to protect its vesel(you)
8. if you don't have a sand demon don't take this advice and take this other set.
9. Think about your horrible childhood
10.if you didn't have a horrible childhood, Garaa says"F%$# You bitch tard")

                                      BACK TO THE POKER NIGHT
      Neji gulped, he didn't cheat again, ever."Ok I won't..damn whats my line!"

Tenten: I can't take this shit I'm going to my trailer

Naruto: when the hall did you get here?!?!

Tenten: I've been here with no lines

Neji: Wait what trailer? You don't have enough air time outside of fillers to own a commemerative matchbox. 

Tenten: F*&k you Neji, I'm going to meet Lee at the bar.(storms out, no one cares...) 

except you Tenten fans out there. He I am one to so don't send hate mail. I had to fit her in some how, by the way this is the end of the revised chapter 1, hope ypu enjoyed. Reveiw please. I know I suck and need the critisism.(except spelling, I know I can't spell worth a Dam.  Ha got you I know its dahm. Yeah I know Damn.

     


 
© Copyright 2008 Redrain (redrain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419775-Naruto-Poker-Night