*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421151-Raven-Scorpionblood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1421151
A work in progress.
A nobleman had seen her mother around the village when he took a liking to her. One night when she was out collecting the daily wash that she had let dry when he came and raped her.Her father never knew that her mother was with child because she had moved away about four years before Raven was born. Then six weeks before Raven's mother had past her father found them and had snatched her and Raven. He raped her mother again and this time her mother didn't survive and now 15 years later that child had grown up into a very beautiful young woman. Her father thought that Raven was a normal dark elf until one night when he tried to rape her and found out that he had created a dhampire. That is when he tried to kill her but wasn't able to because of her strength and speed helped to get her out of her  father's grasp and she killed him not knowing that he was her father.
  Now Raven is 25 working as a mercenary going to village to village working for whoever will hire her and that is not easy because no one will hire a woman to do a mans job. She never knew what she was until one night when a traveling priest came to the current village she was working in and saw her feeding off of a man who had tried to kill her for her money bag. That is when the priest tried to banish her from the village with a prayer from his god and the use of his ahnk. When the priest couldn't expell her from the village that way he tried holy water. But she just laughed at him and slugged him. The priest did survive that encounter with her and went to the nearest temple and read up on vampires and found out that when a vampire mates with a normal, they create a dhamphir. That is all I have for now if some one could help me with the rest because I want to make this into a story or novel. So if you have any ideas please email me at bentleyX22@hotmail.com I will reply to the email when I have the chance to get to a computer okay .
© Copyright 2008 Dragoon26 (bentleyx26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421151-Raven-Scorpionblood