*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422199-Beauty-Of-Life
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Emotional · #1422199
It's about Life. It changed one of my friend's life.
The beauty of life is rarely looked at with full, concentrative eyes. Eyes that see the possibilities and wonders that life holds dear and sacred. Eyes filled with a sense of clearness and sensitivity. These eyes are so rare to find. Life is rarely painted for what it really is. Life holds a darkness and a brightness. Sometimes one overshadows the other, so life is viewed in that perspective.
         Life can bring happiness, life can bring pain. Life can bring people into your heart, life can also let them go. Life can make your emotions run wild and free, raining down on your every thought and action. It can create or destroy everything that ever matters. But what is life? Why do we all associate it with breathing and moving? Can't life be proven still beyond the grave?
         Sometimes people sit and think about life in full concept. They sit and think "Wouldn't life for people be better without me around?'. If life can bring even the strongest man to his knees, then why do people take it for granted? Then there are people who want out of life forever, who will never really see how beautiful life can really be. Instead of thanking the Good Lord for what they have, they despise His name and feel sorrow for not having what they WANT instead of what they NEED, love. Life is filled with love. They just need to search deeply, make that one strong connection, and not hold back.
         The beauty of life is no secret. The beauty of life is the hearts that gives life a reason for being around. The beauty of life is the hearts of all the people, united and touched.
© Copyright 2008 Sobretta (sobrettalee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422199-Beauty-Of-Life