*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423366-Size-always-matters
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1423366
There is always an angel and a devil in your head...
  Diddy was  an 18-year-old teenager whose days were full of parties, having fun, guys,sex but no studies.She was one of those girls  who are known by everybody in school-pretty,funny,well-dressed.Every boy in school wanted to be with her and every girl wanted ti look like her.But afters year in high school full ot adventures during her last course she realized that there was something that she wants and haven't found yet-true love.So she decided to find it somewhere ,where she has never tried-online chat.
  Her friends started laughing at her " chatting? are you crazy? only losers chat leave that and come to the party tonight!" She doubted a lot, the angel in her mind was saying " Do it! There is someone  who will loves you forever" but the davil was saying "You will miss a saturday party to chat with boring people who have nothing interesting else to do?" Anyway she decided just to have a fast look in chat channels and then go to party. She started  browsing the nicknames: "LoveMaster" , "Sex-machine" , "Handsome"?!?"God", said the devil in her mind "Those must be 60-year old granniies" , but the angel whispered "Keep looking, he is there waiting for you".She kept on and on but there was nobody who could catch her attention, until she saw him "Needunow88".Her heart started fluttering and she knew he was special: "You see he needs somebody to loves him like you" said the angel, "You have tottaly lost your mind"-the devil.
  Diddy started writing to "Needunow88".From his words she understood  he in college an was tired of parties and girls.He wanted to find something real!She was so happy that she had found what she was looking for.They kept on chatting every night till late! She couldn't believe her luck!Just could't wait to finish school and go home for chatting.He was funny ,kind,out going, romantic....everything she had been dreaming of! He even sent her a photo from his prom two years ago and was so handsome.The angel in her mind whispered "I told you , I told you, you found him !" but the devil couldn't believe it:"You like it now but surely he won't be the same if see each other if he dares to invite you."
  Diddy started to feel not so sure about "Needunow88".Yeah, he was great but why he hadn't invited her to meet him?Was the devil right?Was it all a lie?When suddenly the message arrived "Would you like to meet me?"Yes! It was not a lie it was true , it was true love!Now , every thing must be perfect:dress,shoes,make-up,hairstyle,restaurant! There was no time to lose!
    So, the day of the meeting came!Diddy was looking herself in the mirror and wondered was she beautiful?.The angel was celebrating "You are lovely, he will see you, hold  you in his arms and you will stay that way forever!"The devil was speechless,yes,she was lovely!So she went.They had arranged the meeting in the park near the river.She knew that she should look for a boy with black trousers and green skirt!And her dress was green-both loved green!"So romantic" she thought.Five minutes she spent staring at people.She was nervous!She felt a tickle in her stomach and became even more nervous.Then turned and saw him - green skirt,black trousers......and looking at her!The devil in her mind shouted "He is fat!!!" "No" shouted louder the angel " He is VERY fat!!!"





P.S. Size always matters!
© Copyright 2008 koalala (koalala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423366-Size-always-matters