*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423465-Story-in-the-making
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1423465
Something bad happens to a special girl changing her life forever.
Sera woke to the sound of shouting. She rushed outside ignoring the snow under her feet. Her father was the source of all the noise and she soon saw why as the pigs they had been caring for had been killed and were discarded on the floor. Sera was exasperated as this had happened every time they had new pigs. Her father quietened and turnt around. He walked over to her and said softly 'Go inside, you must be freesing in your nightdress.' she nodded and rubbed her freezing arms as she walked back to the house.
            Sera was 16 and had hair the colour of snow and pinky-red eyes and pale skin. Her father called her special as none of the people she knew looked like her. Her father said her mum used to have beautifully tanned skin, hair the colour of corn and sky blue eyes. The thing her father always talked about as how slim she had been. Her mum had died shortly after she was born. Her father had dark brown hair and brown skin with matching eyes. He was muscular and tall also.
              Sera sat on a chair near the fire and waited for her dad to come in. Finally he came in and stomped the snow off his boots. He sat next to her and said "Don't worry we will catch them." Sera nodded tiredly and he said "Go on and get some sleep." She stood up and walked to her room. At the door she spun round and asked "What will happen if they come back? I have a bad feeling dad." He smiled and shook his head saying "Don't worry, just sleep." She smiled and went into her room.
                The next night she strained to hear if the killers were back when there were violent bangs on the door as if something was hitting it. Her dad ran into the room and whispered "Get under the bed quick!" when she had done so he walked out and closed the door.
© Copyright 2008 daydreamer (daydreamer14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423465-Story-in-the-making