*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424073-OUR-LAST-TIME--FIGURE-IT-OUT
Rated: XGC · Letter/Memo · Erotica · #1424073
HE KNEW AND I DIDN'T
you woke me out my sleep that last night. 3:17am. 3rd of march 2008. the moon shown on us thru the window. eliminating our brown bodies. did you know it would be our last time? the last time you would kiss my full lips and touch your wet tongue to mine? did YOU have him write that song for us? but i wasn't your hoe.

you kissed my neck right under my right ear lobe. your lips soft and sweet. you sat on me straddleing me. your caramel knees by my elbows. your strong hands carressed my brown breasts, and my deeper brown nipples rose to YOUR touch. anticipation of YOU touching more of me shook my brown body. did YOU know this would be our last time? had you listened to the trey songz song and thought to yourself, "this will be our last time"? had you made me your hoe? unbeknowest to me.

i cry when i think of your tongue touching my pink clit. a river escaping me instantly. my body going thru hard shivers, you holding me tightly. i would squirm away the shivers were so strong. did you know it would be the LAST TIME you tasted me? did you need to taste me? why did you need to taste me? to have me on your tongue? why did you go to work my sweet candy on your breath? why did you want my scent on you? did you know it would be the last time you called my name? i hate my name now i remember you calling it. OUR LAST TIME.

you slid up to me suddenly. your manhood what i thought was mine entering me for the last time. hard goodness you were so hard. like the NAS song you touched my ribs. my legs wrapped around your waist. you held my right leg by the ankle. bringing the poohbeared tattooed ankle to your lips. back and forth slowly you were inside of me. moving faster and steady. our hands clasped together tightly. you continued to call my name. over and over. AYANNA! AYANNA! AYANNA! did you know it would be the last time you called my name with such strenghth? taking your breath in between your teeth. if i felt so good and you loved me so, why was i your trey songz? what did i do wrong?

you held my soft ample ass in your hands. squeezing each hill like you were afraid to let go. were you? why did you? i remember now! i had looked into your brown eyes. i kissed your brow. i whispered softly in your ear, "i love you, larry" i promise. baby i promise. you pressed your caramel body to mine. OUR LAST TIME. did you know? i didn't.

our bodies shook together that last time. a sweet brown candy ocean we were. squeezing each other so hard. we held each other so tightly as we came together. erupting together. my core held you so tightly you gasped. damn! damn! baby. how you do that? i didn't want to come yet! my permed reddish brown hair dripped sweat as i looked at the man i love, not knowing this would be our last time. i kissed your brow again. our breathing slowing down. our brown eyes looking on each other. your hands moving over me. your perfect baby, you know that. you smiled at me. i looked at you thinking i love you. this beautiful man. this heavenly man. our last time. lovemaking our last time. why was it our last time?

please tell me. why you hurt me like this? our last time
© Copyright 2008 ayanna71 (hholloway71 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424073-OUR-LAST-TIME--FIGURE-IT-OUT