*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424467-Dear-You
Rated: · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1424467
Unsent letters that tells everything from the heart..a broken heart...
All these while I thought I am able to stop loving you. I was wrong, the more I try to deny it, the deeper I am falling. You have been part of my life for almost a year and I felt I have known you forever. All these while I was just lying to myself when I say I do not care, I have let go or time will really make me forget. Can time really make us forget? I do not know but all I know is I needed this space and time to walk away from here, from you. But I just do not know how.



The feelings and thoughts I have for you are all bottled inside my heart. You always tell me we can be nothing more than friends. Those words really pierced through my heart but I can't do anything but to accept the fact. I repeatedly tell myself that but the pain still lingers on, the tears sometimes do well up in my eyes. I have started writing letters to you these days, hoping somehow you are able to read these unsent letters


Dear You,

The day started off well as sunshine is back shining in the city. I hope it stays that way the whole day today. How are you? Still having cold weather?

I walked to town yesterday and saw this really big and cute bear at the window showcase. It reminded me of you somehow. I hugged the bear so tight that I think I might have embarrassed myself a little bit in the shop. And again the thought of you came flooding back to my mind. Yes, I miss you.


Missing you
-W-


I read the letter for many times, folding it and keeping it inside the drawer finally. I turned off the lights, tired and I hugged my pillow closer. I am cold. I am missing you.

© Copyright 2008 funnyface (funnyface09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424467-Dear-You