*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425068-The-Ordinary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1425068
How i feel about myself
"THE ORDINARY" Five years from now you may not remember me. You might find a picture from your past and try to recall my name or how you met me. Why should you remember.I'm not beautiful nor am i ugly. i'm not the best at anything.I won't be remembered for being the life of the party but i'm far from boring. I am the ordinary, easily forgotten remembered by few. I'm there to help you when times are tough but seem to be invisible when things are good. I enjoy spending time with others,but am perfectly content alone. to a select few i can be the world where everything revolves around me. Usually this is un-wanted and un-returned attention. More times than i can count i have been referred to as Deana or Donna. I've learned to answer to any name begining with D it no longer bothers me,at least its close. When i'm gone your world may come to an end, but to most you'll never even notice.There will be no awards or monuments with my name on it. Just a shallow grave with a stone. Beneath the dirt is me The ordinary.
© Copyright 2008 Dana Howard (danam85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425068-The-Ordinary