*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425436-Exceeded-Into-Nothing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1425436
An original work I came up with off the top of my head.
Exceeded Into Nothing

Wasting away I found myself in the pit again, not knowing what the next day would bring.
I saw everything that was my soul waste away into yet another abyss thinking I was nothing.
Wishing everything had not gone the way it had I keep running from the problems and hiding away.
I keep trying to fight my way out and yet I find myself running away instead, seeing my fate fall before me.
Seeing myself wasting away everyday I feel like nothing can ever change that emptiness inside of my aching heart and knowing it is meaningless.
I find that no one seems to care about me but maybe a solitary few in this meek and meaningless world.
Everything now seems to be burning away and falling from me once again and yet I still fall from grace after working so hard to be there again.
I knew it was too good to be true and now it has proven to be so, for I wanted to exceed all my limits and now I have exceeded myself, exceeded into nothing.
© Copyright 2008 Blackrose (thornedarkrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425436-Exceeded-Into-Nothing