*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425668-Silence-In-Love
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1425668
About a girl who falls for a guy after she's mute.
Chapter 1: Mute

8 year old Aly has been in the middle of her parent's battles with each other since she was born. Her hair was sort of short but brown and curly but in a tamed way. Her eyes a chocolaty color that made every guy she met melt. She is petite and about 5' 5'' in height.

It was a stormy summer night and not a single person was outside except for Aly and her dad. He told her that he wanted to talk to her about something. "Aly I'm sorry that you have been in the middle between me and your mother's fights. I think it is because I hate you and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

Aly all of a sudden became scared when her dad stood up. HE threw her on the ground and she hit her head and scraped her knees. She tried to get up but failed because he slammed her head on the ground and blood trickled down her face. Then she rolled over and since she couldn't defend herself she scooted back. He stomped on hr throat several times to the point where she started to cough up blood and she yelled, "STOP IT, PLEASE." Those were her last words before he hit her once more on her neck and she lifted her body off the ground.

From there it got even worse; he kicked her in the ribs. She pulled herself up with the help of the pole. Her mother ran out when she saw her getting knocked unconscious. She ran over to him and pushed him off of Aly. "Oh my...what are you doing?" she screamed as she held Aly's body close.

"I got feed up with her." He said as he stormed off into his car. But before he could get anywhere he was boxed in by three police cars. They arrested him and then one of the police officers called for an ambulance. They asked her what her relationship was with Aly and she answered softly "Mom". The ambulance came after 10 minutes and the EMTs put Aly on a stretcher and into the back of the truck. Her mom also got in the back and sat down while the EMTs put an oxygen mask and hooked an IV into her arm. It wasn't long before they arrived at the hospital. They rushed Aly straight to the ER and her mom waited in the lobby. Good thing her mom had brought her cell phone she called Aly's friend Samantha (Sam for short) mom and told her what happened.

*2 Hours Later*

Doctor Jenkins, the doctor who treated Aly came down to the lobby. He called over her mom and said, "Aly's fine but here is something bad that happened. Um...I don't know how to tell you so let me show you the x-rays of her vocal chord." She handed her mom the first x-ray and said, "That's what it should look like and this is what it looks like." she handed her the other x-ray.

"What does this mean exactly?" she asked.

Dr. Jenkins softly said, "She has a broken vocal chord so there for she is mute."

"Mute? How is that even possible?"

"Well the impact from hr father stomping her throat caused it to break. There is a way for her to stay in regular school um she could learn sign language." Her mom nodded and followed Doctor Jenkins to the third floor where Aly was put after she was done being operated on. Her chest rose as she slept.

"When can we start the sign language?"

"Tomorrow, we'll explain everything to her when she wakes up." she nodded. Her mom walked into the room and moved her hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry that you had to go threw that honey." Her mom silently cried as she watched Aly sleep peacefully.

The next day she started sign language wit a professional instructor. And she learned rather quickly. They started with the basics then got to more complicated things.

Chapter 2: 10 Years Later

10 Years Later...

Aly grew up to be a beautiful young lady yet she still couldn't talk. She is now in her senior year in high school but now she's at a public school. Her mom woke hr up early and Aly got dressed and then went downstairs.

"Good Morning sweetheart, Are you excited?" her mom asked as she drank her orange juice for the morning. Aly put down the glass and softly moved her hands to sign (some what). Her mom also learned sign language so that she would understand her. Aly got up and grabbed her backpack and cell phone. Even though she couldn't speak she could sure text. They got in the car and headed to Belleview High, home of the Ravens. The car ride there was silent but all Aly could think about was how she would be treated. She never went to a public school before because her mother didn't want her to feel neglected from other students. But now she has to because she has to get her diploma. As they pulled into the school's parking lot Aly's mom began to have second thoughts about letting her do this. They walked through the front doors and went to the main office to get Aly's schedule.

The principal, Mr. Zu was the one they spoke with. They went into his office and talked. "I know this is a drastic change for you Aly but I know you will pull through. I have looked at your transcripts and they are quite impressive. Do you have any interests like sports, school club or anything?" He asked. Her mom answered so she wouldn't strain herself.

"She used to play soccer but I don't know if she still wants to."

"Do you want to?" Mr. Zu asked. (From now on I won't put her signing just know that she is)

"I'll have to think about it." He nodded then handed her the class schedule. A girl with black hair and blue eyes walked in and stood next to Mr. Zu. "This is Amanda Brown she is also mute and she has most of the same classes as you so I thought it would be a good idea for her to show you around." Aly nodded then turned to Amanda and said, 'I'm Alyson but you can call me Aly if you want.' Amanda smiled then signed 'Nice to meet you lets go we don't wanna be late' Aly's mom nodded and then the girls left the room and headed to English 4 which was their first class. When they entered the class Amanda took her seat and Aly stood beside her desk so she wouldn't be so alone. A group of girls who by the looks of what they were wearing were cheerleader gazed over at Aly. The blonde and possibly the head honcho walked over to them.

"I'm Leslie what's your name?" When Aly didn't answer Leslie got mad. "What's the matter you can't talk? Or are you too scared to?" Aly tried to sign but Leslie wasn't paying attention to her hands. Amanda tried to interfere but some of the other cheerleaders pulled her away. Aly headed for the door but she collided with someone and fell.

The guy she bumped into stuck out his hand so that he could help her up. She accepted his hand he pulled her up. She said, "Aly and thank you." "Nice to meet you Aly I'm Adrian." He smiled at her. Everyone in the room with the exception of Amanda & Adrian was confused. "She's mute, she can't talk." He said. There was uproar of 'Os' in the room.

"C'mon you can sit next to me." Adrian said as they walked to a pair of seats close to Amanda but he still held her hand which was weird. The teacher came in soon after and after checking attendance and giving everyone the assignment she walked over to Aly.

"Aly right?" Aly nodded. "I'm Ms. White and all I want you to do today is to write an essay about anything you want me to know for tell me about." Aly nodded and then Ms. White went back to her desk. Aly took out her spiral and started writing. She decided to talk about how she became mute.

She finished 15 minutes before the end of class so she went to the front of the class and handed in her paper. On her way back to her desk Leslie stuck her foot out and attempted to trip her but instead of falling on the ground Adrian had caught her, Aly looked up and blushed.

"If we keep meeting like this I might have to ask you out." he whispered as Aly sat down in her seat which is next to him.
After class Aly, Amanda & Adrian each had filler (when you don't have a class) so they decided to hang out. "You guys helped me out back there." Aly said. "Aly, Adrian go ahead I gotta talk to one of my teachers." Amanda said as she walked into the classroom.
There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Adrian said something. "Aly what school did you go to before this?"

"Lake Hurt High"

"Oh a private school, cool. So I heard you played soccer."

"Where did you hear it from?"

"You're mom she was walking by with Mr. Zu talking about it."

"Oh so do you play any sports?"

"Yeah I'm the head quarterback for the football team."

"That's cool um...can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What made you help me?"

"I don't like to see people get hurt especially girls."

"That's sweet Adrian." He smiled. By the time they finished talking it was time to go to lunch.




































Chapter 3: Dinner not so sweet?

When Aly got home her mom told her that they would be having a guest over for dinner. She said his name was Greg or something like that and she met him at the grocery store. Aly usually didn't like the guys her mom brought home. They were usually abusive or just plain stupid. She was definitely skeptic about this one too.

After finishing her homework she went downstairs and helped her mom get dinner ready. Aly set the table. Everything was ready so they could eat all that was missing was Greg. Right at that moment the doorbell rung. Aly's mom went to answer it and when she opened the door she was engulfed in a hug and Greg gave her flowers. She closed the door and led him to where Aly was. Aly was already seated so her mom & Greg followed suit. After saying grace and putting some food on each of their plates they began to eat. During the devouring of the food Aly's mom and Greg were talking academics when Greg brought Aly into the conversation.

"So Aly I hear you're a senior in high school now so what college are you thinking of applying to?" Aly dropped her fork and when she was about to sign she had a flashback of her dad hitting her repeatedly in the throat. Once it was over she turned to her mom and said, "I think I'm gonna take a walk." Her mom nodded and Aly hurried and ran outside thank god she had brought a jacket. "Did I say something wrong?" Greg asked when the door closed.

"No, I forgot to tell you that she's mute."

"Oh."

Aly ran until she got to the park that was only 3 blocks away. She sat down on the bench and cried with her face resting in her hands. About 10 minutes later she heard someone walking her way.

"I'll be back in a few minutes ma." It sounded like Adrian and when the person finally reached her he said, "Aly, what...why are you crying?" he asked as he sat next to her. She just looked at him teary eyed.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"C'mon it can't be worse than what happened earlier today with Leslie."

"True okay well my mom invited this guy, Greg to dinner tonight but she didn't tell him that I was mute so when he asked me a question I had a flashback and then I stormed out of there."

"Wow what a night. Aly you can't always hide from things like this you have to confront them fully."

"That's pretty deep Adrian are you sure you are the head QB?" He laughed and soon she tried too. "I should probably head back." Aly said.
"I'll walk you back."

"You sure? Your ma might get worried."

"Naw, it'll be fine let's go." He grabbed her hand and held it as they walked back to her house. When they get there he walked her to the door.

"Thanks for everything Ace."

"Ace, is that a nickname?" he asked. She nodded then hugged him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She signed. Adrian nodded and waited until she closed the door to leave and head back to his house.



Chapter 4: I'll Play
It was cutting close for soccer tryouts and Aly had to make up her mind. She came across the tryout sheet several times that was posted on the bulletin board. Finally she walked up to it and signed her name. As soon as she turned around she came face to face with Adrian. "You trying out?" she nodded. "That's good, I." He stopped as he watched her sign. "Thanks for helping me last night. I really appreciate it." He grabbed her hand and they walked to lunch.

When Aly got home she went straight to her mom and passed her the soccer tryout form. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" she asked as she took out a pen. Aly nodded her mom filled out the form and the following day she went to get her physical.

ONE WEEK LATER...
After school the soccer tryouts were held and every girl had gone except Aly. Coach Rodriguez called her name and it was her turn to show off her skills. ON the field there was about four girls in front of her and a goalie at the end where her target was. They kicked her the ball and then she swiftly and quickly passed them all except one that she was having trouble passing by but she used her knees to balance the ball then she did a jumping kick and it made it right past the girl and right into the goal. All of the players were definitely impressed. One of the girls probably the captain called the coach over while Aly grabbed her water bottle from her duffle bag and gulped it down.

In the huddle of soccer players and the coach were talking about Aly's skill and the other contenders. After contemplating for a little bit they made their decision. They turned around and called all of the girls over. "Well everyone did well but we only need one player. It was an anonymous decision and Aly is our new player."

Aly stepped forward as the other girls congratulated her then left. The team approached her and said, "Aly you really killed it out there we should hang out sometime." Aly nodded then they said that first practice would be starting the following month.

Aly went over to her stuff and once again Adrian stood there clapping. She smiled and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to congratulate you and maybe tonight we could celebrate."

"How?"

"My parents met your mom and they want us to go out to dinner, your mom accepted is that cool with you?" She nodded while grabbing her bag and heading home but before she could a firm grip was on her wrist. She winced but turned around anyways. Adrian apologized and decided to walk her home. As they walked they talked about sports, relationships and hero their lives have been so far.

"Where are we going tonight?" she signed as she let go of his hand.

"I don't know but my mom said it's an Italian place."

"I love Italian food."

"Yeah, me too so she said to wear something casual but formal."

"I think I have a dress that is casual but formal I'll wear that what about you?"

"Jeans, shirt, blazer."

"That sounds cute just like..." she stopped short when she saw her mom waiting for her along with Adrian's. They walked over and talked about the soccer tryouts.

"So everybody go get ready and we'll meet you there." Adrian's dad, Chris said. They nodded and then went their separate ways.



Chapter 5: Confessions Under the Stars

Aly was dressed in a black spaghetti strapped dress that went to her knees along with black ballet flats. Her make up consisted of just lip gloss and a touch of pink eye shadow and eyeliner. Her mother, Alicia had on a cute pink dress with long sleeves that went down almost to her ankles but a little bit shorter with white heels. They got in the car and drove to "Sizzler Italian Grill" where they met Adrian's family. They were dressed in a similar way but Adrian wore jeans, white tennis shoes, black blazer with a black graphic tee and his dad wore a black shirt and jeans.

After saying hello they walked into the restaurant and both Adrian & Aly admired the way the chandelier lit up the room and the fancy center pieces on the tables that consisted of white candles in a glass bowl and flowers surround them. The walls were painted white with different romantic scenery portraits.

They were escorted to a table near the center of the room and they ordered their drinks:

Aly- water & Coke (separate)
Alicia- wine (white zinphendal) bought a bottle for the adults
Adrian- water & Coke
Chris- glass of wine
Courtney- water & ice tea and lemon on the side.

The waiter left and they began to talk. "Congratulations on getting on the soccer team." Courtney said. Aly just smiled and Alicia responded in saying, "She hasn't played since she was younger. I'm so happy she decided to do it again." Adrian was sitting next to Aly so there was no awkwardness during dinner.

"I was at the tryouts and by the looks of it; she had already been picked before she was even chosen." Adrian added. The food was served and all that was heard was the scraping of the utensils and their parents talking.

"Aly let's go on a walk." Adrian suggested. She nodded and then they excused themselves and Adrian drove them to the beach where they started walking along the shore. They both put they're shoes in the car before stepping on the soft sand. He slid his hand in hers and squeezed it gently. It was silent until Aly's teeth started chattering when she got cold. Adrian took off his blazer and covered her with it. She tried to give it back but he wouldn't let her.
'Ace you need it more than me'

"No I'll be fine I have sleeves you don't." He reassured her. She smiled at him. She put her hand back in his and they stopped and looked up at the stars. She signed when she felt his gaze on her 'It's beautiful isn't it?'

"Yeah you are." She blushed and quickly looked at him. 'Really?'

He nodded and stepped in front of her and leaned just inches from her lips and whispered "I like you, you're beautiful and no matter what anybody thinks I'll always love you." She was a little shocked but responded 'I lo....' before she could finish he captured her lips in a kiss. Her legs went weak and just as she was about to fall he caught her and she entangled her fingers in his hair and kissed him back.

"You okay?" He asked. She nodded and started walking again but he caught up with her and saw that tears were threatening to fall.

"What's the matter?" She hugged him around his torso and just stayed there while he hugged her back. "Oh so you just wanted to stay close." She nodded and he laughed. "I wanna give you something before we head back." Her eyes lit up and before she could sign anything he held out a box long enough for a necklace or bracelet. She had a confused look on her face so he said "Just open it." She lifted the top off of the box and there laid a bracelet with two charms on it. One a heart with silver 'A' on it and the other with his birthstone on it. He took it out of the box and put it on her right wrist.

"I have one too but it's on my necklace and I got your birthstone from your mother." She smiled and stood on her toes and placed a kiss on his lips. They walked back to the car and washed off their feet and slipped on they're shoes and drove to the restaurant. They're parents were waiting in the parking lot well Adrian's. Aly was confused but Chris informed her that her mother had got a call from her job you see she's a detective.

"Adrian can you drive her home?" his mother asked.

"Yeah sure let's go." Ace said. They walked slowly back to his car and got in and he drove her home. When they got there he walked her up the stairs and they stood there in silence until Adrian said, "I thought tonight would be awkward but it wasn't. I had a great time." Aly admired her bracelet before looking into his chocolaty brown eyes and he leant down and kiss her but it was longer than the first one. He hugged her and then left.




















































Chapter 6: Mistakes/Mischief

Later on that year Leslie decided to have a party for no apparent reason but anyways she invited everyone even those who she didn't like. She did this every year just to humiliate them. The theme of the party was 'White and Black Affair'.

"Adrian I don't know about this." Aly signed as they heard the announcement about the party.

"Babe it'll be fine I'll be there. And I'll make sure nothing happens to you." She nodded. Amanda and Aly went dress shopping after school. They both picked white dresses. Aly's was the same one that Vanessa Hudgens wore on HSM2. Amanda was wearing the one that Monique Coleman (Taylor on HSM2) wore during the song "Everyday".

Adrian, Amanda, Aly, and Adam (Amanda's boyfriend) all rode together to the party. When they got there Adrian whisked Aly to the dance floor and Amanda and Adam soon followed suit. The song turned from a fast song to a slow song and all of the couples made their way to the dance floor. The only person left alone was Leslie. She was glaring daggers at Adrian & Aly, she wanted him and she had a plan to make sure she got what she wanted. It was as though flames were surrounding her in an evil aurora. She was the devil in woman form. After the song was over Aly went to the punch bowl and poured the both of them and then walked back over to Ace.

"How long do you want to stay?" he whispered. She smiled and signed. 'I thought you wanted to come here?' He took her hand after indulging the punch they threw away the cups. They sat down on the swing on the front porch.

"I just wanted to be with you." He said. She blushed and lay on his chest and took in his Sean John cologne that he was wearing. He knew that she loved it so he wore it. He gazed at her as they enjoyed each others company. A little bit later they went back inside and became separated from each other when Aly was pulled over to Amanda & their friends and Adrian over to Adam & his friends.

Now it was time for Leslie's plan to begin. She approached Adrian when she saw Aly go into the bathroom. "Hey Ace."

"What do you want Leslie?"

"Oh I think you know what I want."

"Look Leslie I'm with Aly and there's nothing you can do to change that."

"On the contrary babe I can." She whispered in a 'wannabe sexy' voice. She took her right index finger and trailed it along his abs he slapped them away. He yelled, "I love her I don't love you." Leslie saw Aly come down the stairs and once she had her attention she kissed Adrian passionately and he entangled his hand in her hair. Aly watched intently and slid the bracelet he gave her and threw it on the floor and ran out of there and towards the park which was close to her house. Once Leslie backed away she was smiling and Adrian realized what had happened he looked for Aly. His eyes came across her bracelet and he rushed and picked it up and jumped into his car and looked for her. He remembered the first time he saw her cry was at the park so he parked close and ran the rest of the way. Just as he had suspected she sat there sobbing, he clenched the bracelet in his hand but nonetheless he slowly walked over to her. He called her name and she looked up and then soon turned the opposite direction.

"Aly I didn't mean to hurt you." She got up and started walking but he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and tried to calm her down. "Please believe me baby I'm not the one who kissed her, she kissed me." She tried to scream and yell at him but nothing would come out. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes and he saw fear and regret in her eyes. She swiftly moved her fingers as he let her go. "You didn't push her away though."

"What can I do to prove it to you."

"You can..." She couldn't think of anything so she shook her head and rammed her head in his chest and cried. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "I never wanted this to happen. I fell in love with you as we grew closer and love is stronger than any medicine." She looked up at him and smiled because she knew that it was true. They walked to his car and he drove to her house and for the first time he stayed over.

Aly's mom came in later and discovered them asleep on the couch in each others arms. She just smiled and went to the closet and got a blanket and covered them with it. Then she went to bed. The next morning Aly's eyes fluttered open and she looked into Adrian's incredibly gorgeous brown eyes. They just laid there staring at each other until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs so they pretended to be sleep but her mother just eased out of the house and went to work. They both removed the covers from they're eyes and he kissed her. It was Saturday so they had nothing to do. She signed 'I'm sorry for not believing you. Its just I feel so insecure because I'm mute and I can't speak and I wish that you could hear my voice just once.'

"It doesn't matter that I can't hear your voice; I just love you for you. I'm sorry about last night too, I hate that I made you cry and I don't ever wanna see that happen again." She smiled and places her head in the crook of his neck and entwined their fingers together. A little bit later they got dressed and went out on a walk around the neighborhood. Leslie popped out of nowhere and smiled.

"I see you two are still together, that's cute...not." Aly was about to pounce on her but Adrian held her back.

"Get out of here Leslie while you still can." Adrian said. Leslie didn't want to find out what he meant so she disappeared quickly. Aly calmed down and relaxed as soon as she was gone. She turned around and hugged him tightly. Adrian's cell phone started ringing during the hug and he quickly slipped it out of his pocket and answered it. "Hello." "Yeah I'm with her yeah I'll be sure to tell her love you too bye." He looked at Aly and said, "that was my mom and she said that your mom wants us to meet her at the hospital." She nodded.



































Chapter 7: Suffering
As soon as they got there Alicia told her what was going on. ( a procedure to fix her vocal chord which means no more muteness) Aly was rushed to the OR (operating room) and put to sleep using anesthesia. Then the operating began. Adrian stayed the whole time and a few hours later Aly was taken to the recovery room so that she could wake up.
Adrian had some white roses delivered to her room so that he could do one more thing to make her smile. 30 minutes later Aly woke up. Adrian wasn't in there at the time he had went to the bathroom.

Once he came through the door he saw that Aly was awake. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead before sitting beside her. "How you doing babe?" For the first time in ten years Aly spoke, "Better." Its so good to hear your voice." He said. She laid there watching him until the door opened. They both turned their attention to who stepped inside. It was the doctor, Dr. Jenkins who performed the surgery this time and cleaned up her wounds from 10 years ago also. "Aly how are you doing?" she said, "good" "That's good um... is your throat sore?" "A little." "You'll be released in the morning if you were wondering. Your mom said she'll see you in the morning." He said and left.

Adrian stayed the night with her and in the morning he left after Alicia got there. Aly was discharged around 10 A.M. and her mom took her home where she rested up for school the following day. Things started to get better as the months flew by and then one day when Aly was at home alone she got a phone call saying that her mom was in a bad car accident.

She rushed into her car and drove to the hospital where she had to wait in the lobby until the procedure was finished. It took 3 hours before she could go to the third floor where her mother's room was. Visitation was now allowed so she went in and sat down and waited until her mom woke up.

Eventually her mom awoke and told her what happened. "there is something else I imust confess Aly." She said seriously. Aly was a bit confused but nevertheless she paid attention. "It's about what happened to you 10 years ago. I'm the one who told her father to hurt you." After she took it all in she started ranting. "You mean to tell me that I've been suffering all these years because of you." "Honey I've changed since then and I guess I was just mad at myself but I took it out on you. I didn't mean for him to do that." Aly started crying hysterically and continued on ranting.

"Then you should have called it off." Aly started getting angry and stood up. "I'm sorry Aly how many more times do I have to say it?" her mom pleaded. "I don't care anymore I hope you rot in hell." She said low but loud enough for her to hear. Then she left. When she got in her car she drove to the park and popped the trunk of her car and took her guitar out of its case. She got it for Christmas from her mom. She closed the trunk and walked over to the bench where she has cried & been comforted and partially heart broken but nonetheless she sat there.

After a few minutes of crying she started strumming away on her guitar. Meanwhile there were footsteps in the shadow listening to the soft tune that was being played. The shadow wore a hoodie with the color of white and his face was covered by the hood of his jacket. He also wore baggy jeans and white & black checkered VANS. He started scribbling words on a piece of paper as he came to a halt. But before he could finish she stopped. He could guess that she sensed him so he showed himself.


















Chapter 8: Music through the Night
She was a little bit shocked at who she saw. It was Blake a guy from her Art class. No one ever really talked to him. They considered him emo because of his quiet attitude and how he wrote poetry and his designs in Art. "Why'd you stop I was almost done." "Done with what?" she asked softly. "A song I was writing a song to go along with the tune you were playing." She nodded then patted for him to come and sit next to her. He hesitated but joined her anyways.

"I'll play it again if you want me to." She said as he responded, "Please". She nodded then started the tune that she had made a few seconds ago while Blake wrote. She played the last chord and they decided to do it one more time but Blake would sing what he wrote:




Here we are
Underneath the little stars
Sitting here you and me
Everythings gonna be alright
Why do you cry when you know its
Gonna be alright

Your smile is so beautiful
Even though you hide it
Behind your hair but it
Shows in what you wear






There was more but Aly was mesmerizing in the way he sung with so much passion it was like when she played. They shared that much. After the song ended Aly and him walked to her car. She put her guitar away and closed the trunk back. She had to ask, "Blake why don't you talk to anyone?" "I guess because I was afraid." "Of what?" "Being made fun of. Why don't you play at school?" "I've never wanted to and besides I haven't written anything yet." They found out a little bit more about each other and then went their separate ways.
Aly hadn't called Adrian yet to tell him what had happened but she kind of didn't want to. She had got a knock on the door around midnight and she had no idea who it was. She opened the door and Blake stood there battered and beaten.
He collapsed and to the best of her ability she took him over to the couch and ran to get first aid things from the bathroom. She hurried back downstairs to give him medical attention. While she was doing so she looked at how peaceful he looked as he slept. When she finished she went to the kitchen and washed her hands and then sent Adrian a text message.

To: Adrian
From: Aly
Message: Do you know what happened to Blake?

From: Adrian
To: Aly
Message: Yea I kind of ambushed him.

She sent him a text that said that they were over then she closed her phone. She then walked back into the living room and saw Blake sitting up and he looked at her. "How you doing?" "Better, thanks for helping me." She smiled and sat down next to him. Aly had taken off the bracelet that Adrian gave her when she was in the kitchen. "What happened to you Blake?" "I was ambushed after you left." "By who?" she knew but she still asked anyway. "Adrian, Chris and a few other people. I'm guessing they saw us talking." "I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen." "Its fine it was just your boyfriend being overprotective." He said. "ex-boyfriend." She corrected. "Since when?" "Since I saw what he did to you." She said sadly. "You've only known me for 2 hours how can you be so sweet and caring for me?" "I can't stand when people get hurt because of me." He looked down for a second then gazed at her sparkling brown eyes. She looked away but looked when he grabbed her hand. "How do you do that?" "Do what?" he asked. "Make me feel special when its clear that I'm sad." "I don't know. I've never heard anyone talk about me so genuinely as you do." "oh." " Can I ask you a question?" she nodded. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Her eyes grew wide but soon answered. "Yea I do why?" "Cause I think I'm in love with someone." "Who?" He hesitated "You." She smiled and said, "You love me?" "Yes I've loved you ever since I saw you. The first day you walked in the Art room." "Why didn't you tell me?" "I'm very self conscious. And I knew that Adrian would hurt me if he found out." "I love you too." He smiled and kissed her.






















































The FINAL Chapter: The Conclusion



After graduation Aly & Blake both were accepted into Los Angeles Art Institute. Aly and her mom finally started talking again and are better than ever. Adrian got a scholarship to UCLA for football and is also majoring in Child Development he wants to become a teacher or a coach for their high school's football team. He is now dating Christina Cortez a cheerleader that also is majoring in Child Development. Leslie surprisingly got accepted to Baylor University and is majoring in fashion design as well as being a cheerleader. Alicia, Aly's mom has finally found a man who doesn't hurt her on cause her family any pain. His name is Lane Cimini and he is architecture. All in all everything turned out fine.


© Copyright 2008 awesomeday (dtm92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425668-Silence-In-Love