*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426303-This-is-me-in-all-its-glory
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1426303
~This is me in all it's glory and so much less.
~This is me in all it's glory and so much less

There's more to the picture then meets the eye. Out of the blue, and into the black. ~ I'm alright, just living from moment to moment. I stay hidden because there are things you shouldn't know - about me. Things that most have left behind, but I still hold true. Look down and you can't see me, because I am far into the ground, so deep. My understanding of things is not what it seems, and life - well it's not as random as you think. Stop searching for me, and you will find that I have always been standing right beside you. I am not your guide, I am not your hero so stop the drama. I am your friend, I am more and I am less. I am simply what the moment calls for. ~ if you want to understand, then read beyond the words - don't think just understand. Understanding comes not from thinking, but from not thinking.

Creation is a myth, I simply am. I am what I want to be, and what I am not supposed to be. I am a lover, a hacker, a demon, and an angel - I am a virus, the cure, and a lost soul. I am waiting, I am impatient, and I am what seems to be forever. I am the Jester making you laugh, making you cry, and making you hate. I am a figment of your imagination. I am simply nothing and everything all rolled into one fat Buddha. Kill the Buddha if you want to find me.

I will show you the dark, the light, and take you straight to your worst fears and make you face them. One moment I am here, then I am gone.

If you want to find me, search in the darkest of forests, search in the shadows of your mind, search in the depths of your mind. I am you, and you are me you simply refuse to face that fact.

I am me.

So much Zen and so much time - It's all there - just read behind the words.

~This is me in all it's glory and so much less. - jESTERdEV
© Copyright 2008 JesterDev (jesterdev at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426303-This-is-me-in-all-its-glory