*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426385-My-Entry-How-helping-can-cause-trouble
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1426385
Helping Friends in need Can sometimes cause Trouble.
My Husband and I have a couple of friends that only had Mashed potatoes for food. We decided to good friends and invite them over for dinner one night. We went to the store and got some things to put on our grill, and we bought some Wine and spirits to drink.


Our friends came over, and my husband put the food on the grill.
Lexi and I started drinking a glass of wine each, while the guys were drinking some beer. My husband's and my Landlord came over to check out what was going on; while he was over in our yard he noticed that Lexi and Bob's car was parked in the middle of the drive way and that our neighbor's parking spot was blocked. Our landlord started to get upset with us when we did not know they had parked in the middle of the driveway.


Our Landlord told Bob that he had to move his car and that he should park it out on the road by our mailboxes. Our landlord went and stood by the mailboxes to guide Bob as he was backing up.
Bob accidentally backed into the mailboxes causing them to fall over.
Our landlord got all the more upset with my husband and I, our landlord threw his hands up in the air and spoke with frustration in his voice "That's it I am done helping you! Do you not want to live here?"
Then he told Bob and Lexi that they had to leave the property.


Bob came back over later on that night to see what was going on and if our landlord was still here, which he wasn't. While Bob was here my husband got a bag of food together for him and Lexi so that they would not go hungry.

The next morning my husband was outside doing some work on someone's car and our landlord came over. He went and talked to my husband, and this is what was said " Rooster, How long until you have all our stuff packed and are out of here?"
My husband just shook his head and said this "I do not know how long it will be, we have to find a place first."


As this conversation was taking place, I had walked outside and over to the car to find out what was going on. As I got close to them our landlord walked off. I asked my husband what out landlord had wanted and he told me.

Good Deed- Helping a friend in need.
Trouble- Being kicked out of our home.

(This is a true story that has just happend a few days ago, but the names have been changed slightly)


*word Count Total words: 457*
© Copyright 2008 SassyCurry (myzticalwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426385-My-Entry-How-helping-can-cause-trouble