*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426789-Leaders-Without-Prophet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lennon
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Dark · #1426789
written from a sense of loss and despair at the world.
It's an atrocity to defile the name of the imbued soul wandering aimlessly through this haze of reality. A lost spirit trying to make his mark is no more freed from the responsibility to his fellow travellers and must choose to believe either the fool or the donkey and hope beyond mere faith that his decisions are true. But the lost and the bewildered can only try to grasp the subtle understanding of their own mortality in a world not so much designed but installed to kill and destroy the values of the humble sentient as well as the farcically nonsensical structures of complex human emotion and belief. Without guidance none can be blamed for minor indiscretions of hatred, greed, lust and desire when oppression forces dreams to sore and reality to plummet, when anger is fuelled by the living and love is drowned within death. Forcing ourselves to feel hope that tomorrow will only get better serves none but the greater plan of delaying the inevitable and denying the undeniable. The darkness still lurks behind the rainbows with the storm only moving onto another life, another plane of destruction and chaos. And while the devastation opens hearts and floods the senses, new life still tries to cling onto the reality that nothing can be saved, and only the forgiven will have a place in heavens army. This is right? This is true? This is holy? Breeding cattle for the purpose of slaughter, raising animals condemned in sin and spawned from blood, slaying all without discrimination for the food machines of the higher powers, the better creators, the leaders without a prophet.
© Copyright 2008 Lennon (lennon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426789-Leaders-Without-Prophet