*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427151-The-mystery-of-our-lives
by rido
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1427151
The mystery of our lives
The mystery of our lives


Life may remain a mystery for a very long time.... The days may go on bringing nothing but darkness that drowns all the light away.... Time may seem endless... why, what, where, and how are questions to which its answers seem millions of years away... why doesn't someone call my name or ask me to stay.... The mere purpose of my existence is slowly fading away... if I am needed tomorrow, am I needed today...? The pain is consumed but only by the sorrow... If I'm remembered today will I be forgotten tomorrow? People will enter your life and never leave without an impact... even if it is a small unimportant one for the moment, it will bring you something so significant latter you will never realize it was the same thing..... Life may turn Love into hate, happiness into misery, laughter to pain brilliance to grain... and it will go on.... Nobody will stop it nothing can change it... it's the circle of life that rotates in each of us.... Clockwise to anticlockwise we spin....stopping is not part of this vicious cycle that takes us in..... The mystery goes on.... But... are they any findings? And if there is than how? Indeed there is... the answer however varies according to each and every one of us... we find it out when we know it is our one last chance and hope  to achieve back our sanity and peace.... The mystery is around us every where we go, and in everything we do.... but to find it... we must look within... deep within us is where it lies....


© Copyright 2008 rido (ridzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427151-The-mystery-of-our-lives