*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427324-Blood-Banks-and-Bullets--Intro
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1427324
Just an intro...Read, rate, whatever you want.
Ronnie never said we'd be together forever. He never said that we'd keep in contact. But I'd always hoped he'd remember me, and he did, for a little while anyway.
I miss what it was like when we'd walk down the road to Circle K and sit while sipping coke. I miss us being best friends and being able to wake up on a Saturday morning and having the chance to call and hear his voice.
But most of all, I hate myself for never telling him I loved him, because he was the only guy I'd ever fallen for. I'd never taken the chance and always sat back and watched as he was used by girl after girl.
I could have been the girl sitting on his lap and receiving hugs from his arms. I could have been the girl that saved him all the hurt, all the pain that was caused by those Barbie clones.
My name is Cassie Carlson, and I'm nothing but a memory.
Ronnie said that when his band got big, he'd come and get me, and maybe he would have. Ronnie said that I'd never have to worry because our friendship was way to strong to be frayed by distance. Well, Maybe it would have kept strong, but we'll never know.
I mentioned earlier that i was nothing but a memory, if that.Years have passed and I was seventeen when Ronnie left, and seventeen I remain still if only in looks. four years is a long while for a mind to alter. Four years is a long time for someone to think, and many of those thoughts are vile thoughts indeed.

============================================================


My mind is a book filled with horror stories that are not for the weak. My mind is an occupied canvas that has little room for meaningless scribbles.and undetailed simple specs. My mind, my mind is one of curuption, death, and of course, my mind is a safe filled to the point of exploading with secrets.
© Copyright 2008 Luna Inkwell (lunainkwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427324-Blood-Banks-and-Bullets--Intro