*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427514-The-Adventures-of-Corneileous
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1427514
this is an adventure story feedback goes to pudgy531@yahoo.com
~Chapter 1~

On their way to the inn, a band of argonians, from the mythical land of Canada, where everyone talks funny and loves their beer, they were going to sell there goat milk flavored beer, then they were sundenly attacked by a mob of swedish huamns, attacked wanting their beer because they were underaged, so they could not buy the beer, so after killing the Canadians, if you will, and having sex with the dead bodies, which is a religious belife of the Cannibal Corpse cult, they made there way back to there encampment to get drunk, and end up having sex with each other.

the next day Cornelious(one of the sweds, if you will) awoke to find his partners slain, so he followed his cult belifes and had sex with all the dead bodies and feasting on their organs for food, he went back to his lair to watch some hardcore beastiality for the rest of the day, in the process of masterbating he pulled his reproductive organ off,if you will.this created quite a problem for Cornelious, so he went to find the mystical Alvin, the great restoration mage.

~Chapter 2~

As cornelious began his search for Alvin, he brought all his child porn DVD's so he could watch them on the way to Detriot, where Alvin and his fellow "chipmunks" lived.
Cornelious didnt get very far when his plan to Detriot had been hijacked by Canada's goverment, which had just recently been overthrown with necromencing necrophiliacs. Scared Cornelious used his "Powers"(line of crack) to buff himself and save the day.

After the feast of the dead bodies, Cornelious was in much pain because of him missing his reproductive organ. He was bleeding but he continued.

Cornelious then found himself in need of a side kick to continue this quest. So he went to the nearest crack den he could find to find a crack "whore" if you will.
Her name was, well that wasnt important because she could not speak properly because of the number of teeth she was missing. Cornelious understood her though through his "Powers". we will just call her "The Whore" for now...to be continued

~Chapter 3~

Cornelious and "The Whore" if you will, were continuing there journy, if you will, to find Alvin and his fellow "chipmonks"(his sex slaves) for Alvin had misused his power to lure children, and "molest" them if you will.so he was degraded to only a restoration mage, so he could only heal, so he could no longer lure small inncoent children.but he had invented this this substance called "candy" which little children love. so when Cornelious and "The Whore" arrived he wondered about why there were lots of small children around. when Cornelious found out why all the children were there he was happy because he had lost his child porn DVD collection the the "epic" battle, if you will, so Alvin repaired the reproductive organ, and they all molested children, Cornelious then fell asleep, and when he awoke he had leveled up, molesting all the children had gained him enough expireence to level 2, he then went back to sleep, for an hour to auto-save.

~Chapter 4~

ok now after cornelious woke up from his auto-saving sleep, he was now at level 2, with a molestation skill of 50, this would come in very handy later.so after he got his wing-wang, if you will, reattatched he headed off with "The Whore", for he was not sasticfied with only being level two and only a molestation skill of 50.so they set off to find the legendary master of molestation, Michal Jackson, Mr. Jackson could molest up to 50 children at a time and not be found guilty of it.so cornelious thought he would be great to learn from.so they headed to neverland to find th liar of this legend of the child molestation world.

~Chapter 5~

On thier way to neverland they were ambushed by a mob of angry russian llama breeders, sadly they were all little children so cornelious decided to molest all of them and "The Whore" just watched, after the battle had finished and the children all molested his molestation skill raised 10 points, but this still wasnt enough for cornelious so he and "The Whore" continued thier jouney to find the all great micheal jackson. It was getting late and cornelious decided to spend the night in an abanonded inn. But what they didnt know was that a party of cum guzzling nude argonians, if you will, had found the molested children and were heading closer and closer to the abandoned inn where cornelious and "The Whore, if you will, slept.

~Chapter 6~

As Cornelious slep acrossed the room, "The Whore" watched him with all 3 eyes. She wanted his molesting powers for her self. Just then she pulled out a dagger made of pure columbian crack.
The nude argonian group made their way toward the inn.There leader was known as B. Morgan, no one knows what the B. stands for but i have a few gusses...
They broke down the door to find "the Whore over Cornelious.Cornelious quicky slew "The Whore" with is special molesting blast.
Stund by this power of rape and molesting B. Morgan offered his services as Cornelious's new bitch, i mean sidekick. Together they celebrated by killing,raping,and eating the other nude argonians in the group as Cornelious leved up for the 3rd time, leaveing him at level 3.

~Chapter 7~

so cornelious qucikly took a nap so he would auto-save. now on level 3 his powers were much greater, before leaving the inn cornealious took the "The Whore"s dagger, he knew it would come in use later. but he couldnt resist the pure columbian crack, so B. Morgan and Cornelious sorted the dagger.after getting high and having sex with each other(which they have no memory of)they contiued there quest to neverland.as they approched neverland they saw what resembled a carnival.they asked master jackson why he had off of this, he said it made luring children in easy, so cornelious asked jackson to teach him, but jackson said not until he completed a quest for him, he said that he must find the mythical iteam know as a roofie, so Cornelious and B. Morgan set off to find this mythical iteam, so they could learn the ways of Grand Master Jackson.

~Chapter 8~

On thier way to finding the mythical item known as a Roofie, if you will, they ecountered a traveling merchant who was willing to sell his aphrodisiac laced condom flavored x-lax. They bought all they could and ate them, they didnt know that an aphrodiasiac was a stimulate that made you very horny and the xlax made you shit, so as Cornelious and B. Morgan were having hardcore intemit sex with eachother they kept shitting, and as the shit got on B. Morgan he liked it. B. Morgan has a fetish for shit which Cornelious didnt know. So they continued thier journey and reached the land of gay child porn and they found what they were looking for, The Roofie. They started to make thier way back to Grand Master Jackson but ran into some rather frightening difficulty....

~Chapter 9~

Just then the Big hairy flying one eye purple people eater rose from the ground. Cornelious tried to charm it with his powers but failed. Morgan, the nude one, sugested they kill and rape it the old argonian way. Cornelious with the level 5 nude rapists help brought the purple beast to his knees.
But then the monster fell apart.Quickly looking about Morgan noticed a robed figure graped the roofie that Cornelious needed and ran into the Forest of gay goblins. The team knew they wouldnt last long because the the advance skills of the goblins.
But the could not master their skills without that quest item!They decided to give chase.

~Chapter 10~

In the forest, they found many gay lolly pop totem poles shaped like man-ginas, this was to scare of all stright man.After a bit of exploreing(walking around in circles), they found the master shaman Goblin named Rufio. Rufio was very busy rapeing small male cattle and sheep to notice Morgan sneek up behind him. Just at the last moment Rufio reached for his dagger and stabbed Brock i mean B. Morgan in the testicular area.
Seeing his argonian friend get hurt,Cornelious summoned his demonic powers. But Rufio put up a LAG field making everybody run into walls except him.
Using his Frostmage powers he stole from a kid he raped, he healed Morgan. Morgan with one last trust kill Rufio with his own naked stabbing staff of +3 agility. they then exited the cave through a back wall. They exited into Master Jackson's house...
Where, in his back yard had a nazi camp with canada's flag on everything. Then Jackson appeared before them in his hitler outfit. Jackson then taught Cornelious his ways of molesting in exchange for the ruffie and their service in the new nazi/canda army.

Master Jacksons first invasion was due to start. The plan was to invade the country then rape, molest, and make video tapes for profit on ebay.Next stop Hell...

~Join us next time~
Can Cornelious survive the trip to hell?
Will satan go along with the raping?
Do they need to bring lubricant??
Will who ever wrote this go to Hell to??

~~~Find out next time~~~



~PART 4~


~Chapter 11~


After Grand Master Jackson gave the orders for cornelius and B. Morgan to journey to hell and take it over he sent his entire army of Nazi Canadians. They reached Hell throught the OBLIVION gate. Once down there something happened that cornelius or no one expected, hell had already been taken over by the crab ppl from babylonia, they had shields made from human scrotum and weapons from the bum holes of little boys. they had enslaved all of the demonic ppl in hell and were forced to constantly supply the crab ppl with weapons of mass destruction, which oddly looked like giant dildos, if you will. Cornelius, B. Morgan, and Jacksons army battled thier way through and found the devil himself, he was wearing a studded collar hooked to a leash and was giving head to the king crab. the king craby had a scrotum and balls growing out of his right arm and a giant penis for his left leg. Cornelius was speechless but this turned B. Morgan on and him and a few of Jacksons army soldiers started to fuck each other in a wild frenzy that soon turned into a huge ass fuck fest. every soldier was fucking one another but cornelius, for he wanted to conquer hell under Micheal Jackson... he turned to the king crab...


knowing that he couldnt do this by himself, Cornelious called on the help of some old friends, they were known as PETA, Cornelious knew they could help, they could fuck all of the crab people to death...and thats exactly whay they did.fucked every single one of the crab people to a bloody pile of crab organs, and they used there exoskeleton to make battle armor for Master Jacksons army in return for the fun they had fucking the crab people.with this new fashioned armor derthroneing satan would be an easy task.(satan retook his throne after the death of the king crab)but when Cornleious relized that satan was accually a big red goat, he knew exactly how to deat him.Cornelious was heavly into beastiality(remember earlyer in the story, thats how he pulled his wing-wang off)so he raped satan, Brock, i mean B. Morgan simply watched and masterbated.

~Chapter 12~

The first empire had fallen under Master Jackson's rule. Jackson then held a conference to discuse the next area for attack. All of his advisors wanted to attack their motherland of Canada and put Master Jackson in charge. Little does anyone know japan also had a earth conqering plan, their Wii's.
Soon after the crab king and satan had fallen the wii tuned into a giant nunchuck wielding monster all over North and South America...

Cornelious and B. Morgan shit them selves, then fucked..B. Morgan had a fetish for shit remember? after the wild shit fuck fest cornelious and Brock, i mean B. Morgan and Jacksons army turned thier attention to japan to take out the central command base of which all of the Wii's were operating from. On there little journey over they had a run in with a Wii its self. But this one was taken over and operated by little russian goat tending children. Cornelious, with his molestation skills now at 200 completely fucked the shit out of the little kids and tore all of thier ass holes, and a river of ass blood flowed like the ancient rivers of babylon. Cornelious and B. Morgan took control of the Wii and lead Grand Master Micheal Jacksons army into the heart of japan, where the control station lays...

~Chapter 13~

Once they reached the control station, they used there raping skills to take it over.once they took it over they decided to see why the Wii was so additing, so they gave it a try.once they started they could not stop playing it, it was so additicing.they played day after day...that was until Cornelious charcter died and they had to restart, Cornelious was furious, he smashed the wii and went on a rampage and destroyed them all. once all the wiis were destroyed japan was no longer imortant to the world, espically because Playstation 3 sucked major walrus balls, so the only thing left to entertain people was the Xbox 360, which all of canada had(knowing Will and Playstation were gay)so to celebrate they had a big fuckfest in the ass blood river, this is were cornelious found out he had a fetish for having bloody sex, which could explain why he was in the cannibal corpse cult.after this incident he went back to the cult leader to tell him of his accomplishments, he was promoted to high preist, this gave him the power to molest the children, kill then and have sex with there dead bodies, then eat them. Brock, i mean B. Morgan i was accepted to the cult because of his deeds during the adventure so far.

Grand master Jackson also gave the cnnibal corpse cult all of hell to rule, as Jackson had moved on to taking most of the eastern hemesphere.Everbody was happy and decided to Hell and set up a factory for a new product that would be sold world wide,caned eatable,rapable children. Brock, i mean B. Morgan was in charge of collecting children then shiping them to Aschwitz to be gased then worked to death(maybe raped i dont know) and then to take their souls and send them to Hell.While all this was going on Cornelious was...

What will happen next?

Will Jackson rule the world?

Will someone stop the molesting of all the little children?

Who is Brock, i mean B. Morgan, and what does the B stand for?

Will satan ever rule hell again?

What is Cornelious up to?

What are the people writing this on?

Where can i get some?

read tomorrows part to find out all the answers, well maybe not all of them, but most of them, accually probaly not even most of them, read tomorrows to find out the answers to some of them, well maybe 1 of them, and thats if your lucky

© Copyright 2008 readmystory13 (weeeeee43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427514-The-Adventures-of-Corneileous