*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427522-Increase-Your-Tolerance-Power-Easily
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #1427522
Deal with criticisms and arguments by using this Six Step Simple Technique.
Hi Everyone,

Here are simple tried and tested techniques to boost your power of tolerance when someone is verbally spitting venom or criticizing you for no apparent reason

Just think-

1) This situation has come to me as a test ...to help me increase my power of tolerance.

Because every situation comes to each of us for a reason... For us to learn something and grow from it..and so this situation is teaching me how to be tolerant of another person's feelings and points of view.

2)  This is clearing my past Karmic account with this person. I am paying off a debt, and once it's cleared I will be free of this person's negative feelings for me.

3)  I will consider these criticisms later on to see if there is any truth in the statements. My critic may be my best friend. If I truly have these flaws, I will become a better and more successful person by trying to remove them. If this person is merely speaking out of jealousy in order to feel good about themselves, I will not bother with them.

4)  Many people try to be feel tall by cutting off the head of others. They don't appreciate my success and goodness and accomplishments, because it makes them feel inferior and small in comparison to me. Such negative people will criticize me for no real reason, just to make themselves feel better. I won't let them get to me.


5) This is their point of view, and I don't have to agree with it, nor do I need to repudiate it. One can never win an argument. It's better to let well alone, rather then try to change a person with arguments.

6) I will think about these points made by  ( my son, daughter, husband, parents, colleagues, friend), and at a more suitable moment, when the person is less agitated, I will bring up this topic and my answer to their arguments in a calm, composed and well- wishing tone of voice.

Arguing back at this point will only make matters worse for us. It is a retrograde step.

Try it and see.


***************

Copyrights 2008 Kalyani Publications and author
© Copyright 2008 Anjali N Prasad (rahulsmom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427522-Increase-Your-Tolerance-Power-Easily