*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427943-Pulling-every-which-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Educational · #1427943
What fallows is what I wish everyone in the world could hear me saying.
"I as an individual REFUSE to allow the Government in the land that I live in to control and manipulate me.

How is it that they will freely sell all manner of chemicals to the world community, yet they call me an addict or abuser because of my use of Cannabis Sativa. The ultimate hypocrisy is that I live in the United States of America, a land of alleged freedom and opportunity. This nation outright denies and lies about Marijuana.

These are the days that people regard Civil Rights as an oxymoron.

How is it that the Fed can dictate to us our freedoms regarding our bodies? (The only true possession we own). I as a member of the World Community, REJECT the current government and any that would seek to withhold from me or any person their rights. This stagnate attitude left over from the age of temperance needs to be expelled outright, and the supreme law of the land be one of Respect.

All persons, regardless of an apparent or concealed differences Will be respected, in relation to : Religious beliefs, Personal Moral or Ethical Values, Choices in lifestyle or Recreation, and their right to be respected along with every conceivable way one can show respect of everything a person is and does.

Persons found to be in violation of another granted respect are the new criminals. Laws are written not for control but further respect and protection of each persons rights and freedoms, as these things must be shown respect.

In a different world or time one would apply of different lasses of levels of respect.
Beginning at any age that the person can demonstrate complete understanding of respecting themselves, each other, and the environment, is one allowed to become a free adult with no restrictions save for the respect law.

In a world where Respect is taught & upheld by all persons on earth, there will be no killing, fighting, stealing lying or corruption. The government would protect and care for its entire population, their rights and the mutual respect everyone deserves.

The government may choose to not respect an individual's right to own a gun; respect of that right is may be attained after successful completion of additional safety and respect courses.  The same can said of earning the respect to marriage, having children, the drinking age, the age of consent, and operation of motor vehicles.

It sounds like a lot but for the ensured respect of all people, they are a simple requirement.

Demonstrate understanding and respect then we can all be free."

I mean come on, tell me how your way is better. This is what must be done, too many are those that are afraid to do it.
© Copyright 2008 Ramiro of Higher Plane (truther420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427943-Pulling-every-which-way