*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427980-When-I-Die
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1427980
When I die, this is how I want to be remebered.
Someone I've known a long time died yesterday, and people around me don't seem to be phased by it at all, which made me think of when I die.This person was funny, always happy, had a lot of experiance, and everyone loved him. He was everyones grandpa who needed one and now that he is gone, I don't think he should be remembered in tears. I don't think anyone should. This made me thinkof my own family and friends. When I go, I don't want them all to remember me in tears, but in laughter! I love to laugh and have fun, and that is what I want people to remember about me. I want people to look back at my life and say "he was a good person who lived to the fullest" and I want them to rejoice the fact that I had a good time on Earth, and now I will have a better time in Heaven. I love my life and who I am and I don't want anyone to remember me and cry as if I had a horrible life, because I didn't. I know people will cry over the loss, but I hope they don't. That is not what I want. Death is just another post we have to paint, and it is the last one in our life's fence, so I want people to look at my fence and say "That is interesting."
© Copyright 2008 Colly Malone (clockwork1393 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427980-When-I-Die