*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428167-Of-Roses-Red
Rated: E · Short Story · Philosophy · #1428167
Project EaggarBoul coast, Edward begins...
On the Rose path
How long Edward had been sleeping, no one knows. The only clue is that after every sleep, he wakes up refresh, with a better outlook in life. It has been a long struggle for him to get this far, especially with no resources to get him up the ladder of life.

"Alice, are you there? If you can hear me, do return my call, will you? I know your journey is tough, so is mine but life goes on, right?
It's nearly ten years since your embarkation on the new career at IMsation, guessed you must have successfully created SunDale(II)? I wasn't that lucky though, given the tough luck of securing loans to jumpstart my research, not to mention the damn report/appraisal that had ended the project, our project Sundale. What a waste it was, considering the fact that we were almost there. Well, guess that another decade of new imput may needed to help revive the current abortive campaign."

Edward read and re-read the letter, still comtemplating if that was all Alice should know or if he should wait till the event clears out to update her his on-going research on the original SunDale project. Afterall, whatever outcome SunDale(II) projects will definately affect his original creation.

Edward received a fax from tabhul that the group of scientist had already assembled at the airport to be airlifted to the glacier mountain. With his half completed notes at hand, he tried to dialed the secured line given to him earlier by Admiral Mason Templar.

"Yes, Edward, I received your half of the notes and hopefully you can e-mail me the other half once it is completed. Do remember, Ed, time is a luxurary we do not have here."

"will do, admiral, for the mean time, you must need to know that my instrument could not be completed without new injection of fund. You know how SunDale works and work it must without fail, however, a lot of factors seemed to run counter to the original plan. If the condition is not improved, afraid that the project may be delayed till year '09...

The Hurricane has grown to a cat.5 and may be worst, what is the implication? The world seems to be on its brink, everything seems to be chaotic. However, the recent event took place in Central Asia is a sign, a sign from God, that all His children must unite to bring forth the Light.

At noon, Edward was preparing for his next phase of SunDale. By incorporating the recent event into the data, the outcome seemed predictable. As expected, two location were indicated by SunDale to reflect 0530hr in the morning and 1650hr in the evening. By this time, the election has gone into another phase with a twist. What should Edward do? Should the Admiral be informed of the latest SunDale timing and keep his fleet on hold?

The search of the lost soldiers

In view of the latest development, a new review is imminent:


Chapter 3
> Outline
> -the gourges along the dusty mountainous check point-the next build up point.
>
> -security beefed up in swamp model to combat the element of surprise.
>
> -how the character Khalid cross path with the key investor in jala-al-habad.
>
> -Commisar Nikolai's strategic move along the kun-al-duz with the deployment of MiG helicopter gunships...and the battle ensues..
>
> The deductive theory of Ivanov:
> In order for the jihadists funding to be untraceable , a phantom remittance account for migrant south asian need to be created in safe havens of financial hubs.
>
> According to General Najibullah's contact, an African offshore accounts were used.
>
> The amount of millions deposited were transferred in tandem as per ratio of one migrant to hundreds of phantom accounts.
>
> The Supreme Soviet 1522hrs
> Comrade Larov, it is to my belief that the amount of funds transferred could well be linked to the energy sector, how do you propose we get this Khalid guy?
>
> Grey, do you know that by the law of average return, there are certain parties who think they can identify this guy by their own resources?
>
> You mean our own guys doing their own without the politburo's knowledge?
>
> I am saying there are vested interest involved. The neighboring Tarjiks, Turkmenistan, Uzbek etc have brotherly ties, what do you think?
>
> But regarding the Asian migrants phantom accounts?
>
> It's a two prong approach, a strategy that span at least two continents. I need to confirm with Danovic, once he has returned from his South American trip, by then, we could chart the next course of action.
>
> Kun-al-duz. 0845hr
>
> Ivanov, there's this new frequency that you might want to take note: Sierra 803.7562 Zulu. This range involved the sea lane where oil supply line was totally cut off by the jihadists.
> I've studied the frequency, that which came from a k j Lim blocked head transport, what do you make of it?
> That pig is plotting a land, sea attack by phone activated IED on peak hours traffic. We have intel to believe that two huge explosion at the business market at Jala-al-bad will trigger a mass exodus of panic crowds flocking to the coast. The secondary blast will then push the already on sea fishing boats to sail further to the littoral sea lanes which are buzz with sea tankers.
>
> Commisar Nikolai has reason to believe that one of the fishing boats is rigged with that stupid frequency. This one will be huge, given that fucker to hold that mobile phone so confidently, the code to the IED might be difficult to crack.
>
> Grey, that code 803.7562 was used before in Kabul exchange, Abdul was there overseeing the mass evacuation.
>
> In that case, we have little time. Call me the maritime office, we have work to do. The exit point may be the flash point, what's that name again?
>
>

Project SunDale was designed to address this problem.

With Edward in a trance state, albeit, in and out most of the time, what Mr Grey can do is to quickly push through this project in order to reduce the lost in battalions , especially in the SuWett al sajah mountain.



© Copyright 2008 cross.bone (penbook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428167-Of-Roses-Red