*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428391-Just-A-Normal-Servant-Girl-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1428391
A servant girl gets more than she bargained for (Part One)
"What did i do to deserve this?" Rina thought absently as she cleaned the palace floors for about the tenth time this day.
"I hate doing this. It's already clean." she sighed.
"There's a speck of dust over in the right hand corner. You missed it. I want this floor spotless." Queen Isabella said from the top of the staircase. She was dressed in her usual outfit. A long, and rather puffy purple gown with gold trim around the collor and the sleeves. She wasn't wearing her crown this morning. She thought it would be too heavy to deal with around the house and she felt that she was too "delicate", in her opinion, to be having a crown ruin her neck in the house.
"How can she even see that?" Rina thought angrily and she picked up the bucket and the cloth to go to the other side of the room and clean this so called spot.
She knelt down where Queen Isabella had pointed and cleaned the "spot" as best as she could. It looked fine to her. She could see her reflection in this floor. But apparently Isabella wasn't impressed.
"YOU MISSED IT!" she shrieked. Her shrill voice echoed in the large, empty hall.
"I'm afraid I don't know what spot you are talking about, m'lady." replied Rina calmly. Keeping her composure while talking to the queen was something she'd been used to. She couldn't talk back for fear of getting in trouble.
"You insolent child. I specifically said in the right hand corner of the hall. How hard is it for you to comprehend that?" she snapped, throwing her long, silver hair over her shoulders for emphasis.
"I know, m'am. And I'm terribly sorry, but there is an awful lot of space in the right hand corner of the hall." she said back. What she wanted to say was "The right hand corner? Where in the right hand corner? The left part of the right hand corner? How am i supposed to know?" It was not wise to ask the queen any questions though. It made her think you were questioning her authority and you would be punished for it. So far Rina had been lucky. She was the only servant of the queen
who had not been hit or beaten by Isabella and she wanted to keep it that way.
Isabella sighed loudly. She descended the stairs slowly and walked across the floor to where Rina was kneeling. Her high heeled boots clicked on the floor, leaving a scuff mark every other time she stepped.
"Ugh..." Ring thought, annoyed. She always did that with her shoes. It was like she was purposely giving Rina more work then she'd already had.
When Isabella reached her she pointed to a spot on the ground. Her manicured nail tapped the ground for added effect and to make her point. Rina looked as hard she could but she couldn't make out any spot on the ground. She looked at Isabella for an answer.
Isabella looked back at her and scowled." Well?" she growled." Are you going to clean it or not?"
Rina dipped the rag into the bubbly water and splashed some on the ground. She cleaned the "spot" for Isabella, just to humor her.
"Thank you." she said. Rising and walking across the floor, leaving another set of scuff marks for Rina to clean.
"You're welcome." Rina thought angrily. "Even though there was nothing there and it looks the same now as it did before."
She continued cleaning the right hand side of the hall before moving to get rid of the scuff marks. If Isabella was convinced that there was something on the right side of the hall then she'd want the whole side spotless.

"RINA!" Isabella's voice rang through the halls, bouncing off the walls until it reached Rina's ears. She had just finished cleaning the hall and she was putting away the cloth and bucket when she heard her voice.
"What now?" she sighed. She was so tired but she had to go to Isabella.
When she entered the throne room Isabella was on her throne, her face was flushed in anger.
" You called, m'lady?" Rina said, bowing before the queen.
Isabella rose and walked down the steps to where Rina stood, head still bowed.
"Look up." she said.
Rina lifted her head up, only to have it thrown back down. Isabella had smacked her in the face. Her cheek stung and it was warm when she covered it protectively.
"WHY DID YOU DO IT?" she yelled, bringing her hand back and swinging it back down at her other cheek.
"Do what, m'lady?" Rina asked quietly, trying to keep her voice steady and avoid letting the tears fall.
She brought her face down next to Rinas.
"My best gown is ruined." she hissed in Rina's ear. "You were the only one to have touched it last, therefore the blame falls on you."
" I swear i did nothing to your gown, m'lady." Rina replied. Her voice was shaky out of fear now. She did not want to be hit again.
Isabella's frowned deeped. "Let me show you what YOU have done to my dress." she said, stomping out of the room for a moment and returning with a deep orange colored gown. This gown, which used to be very elegant and beautiful, was now have the length it used to be, looking like someone just decided to rip off the bottom half of the dress. The color was faded, but it wasn't done naturally. The sleeves were shredded and there were numerous stains scattered over every inch of what was left of this gown.
Rina mouth dropped open in shock. "I.. I swear I... I did nothing." she stuttered.
Isabella flung the dress at Rina and stomped down the steps toward her, swinging her arm back as she came.
Rina closed her eyes and braced herself for another hit, but it never came.
She opened her eyes and looked up to see someone had caught hold of the the queen's wrist. The guy was young. About Rina's age, which was around 17 or 18. He had jet black hair that just barely covered his ears and it hung over his eyes a little, casting a slight shadow over them. He wore a black outfit that clung to his upper body and black leather pants that fit him quite nicely. His skin was darker than most of the other men in the palace and he was tall, lean but muscular with eyes of a bright, vivid green. Rina couldn't stop staring at those eyes.
"So... beautiful.." she thought absently. Then she realized that she had been staring at him for quite a while, so she shook her head and said "I am most obliged." bowing her head in respect.
"Just what do you think you are doing?" Isabella snapped.
"I really don't think that you should treat people like that before you know their story, mother." he replied casually.
" MOTHER?!?" thought Rina incredulously. " I didn't even know that Isabella had a child."
"You have no say in this, Marek." she replied angrily, yanking her wrist from his grasp.
"I think I do." he said. "I don't like to see people be punished without reason."
"I have a reason." she growled. " And a good one too. She ruined my best gown and I need it tonight for the dinner. It's imparative that I show up in my most elegant gown and now that isn't even possible." With that said she flung the tattered gown at her son.
Marek caught it and looked it over. "Well, I'll admit it is no longer in any shape to be worn." he admitted. " But you have many other lovely gowns, mother and I never thought this was you're best."
"It was the most expensive, therefore the best." she stated as if that were true for everything.
Marek sighed. "Really, mother. That isn't true and you know it."
Isabella ignored him. "What i really want to know" he started. "Is why you were abusing your most loyal and hard working servant."
"She is the little devil that made my dress so monstrous!" she replied, throwing a piercing glare Rina's way.
Rina backed away from the queen. "I've had enough of this." she thought. " I want out of here. Maybe she'll fire me if she's still convinced I did it."
Marek walked over the Rina who was on her knees from the blows and offered her his hand. She took it and he helped her up. "Are you alright?" he asked. He seemed sincere, but Rina knew better than to believe it was true. " I'm fine" she replied, raising her hand to her cheek. It was warm to the touch, which meant it was probably red too.
"May I ask you how this gown ended up like this?" he asked, handing the gown to her so she could better observe it.
Rina accepted the gown and looked it over.
"I really have no idea how it ended up like this."
"LIES!" shrieked Isabella.
Marek put up a hand to silence her. "Please, mother. I want to hear her story."
Rina was shocked. Never before was a servant asked to explain their side of the story. They were always punished immediately, then let go.
Marek turned his attention back to Rina. "Go ahead, my dear." he said kindly, guesturing for her to continue.
"Well.." she started "I washed her gown like I always do, taking special precations so that it would turn out perfectly clean like she wants it to be. After that I hung it out to dry, and I watched it carefully to make sure it wasn't blown away and it didn't fall off. Then I took it up to her room and placed it in the closet in the same spot I always put it in. I didn't do anything different." She stopped and thought for a moment.
Marek was watching her the whole time. His bright green eyes never left her, not even for a second. It started to make her feel nervous. She continued thinking, running through her gown washing routine in her head. Then it hit her.
She gasped.
"I knew it!" shouted Isabella triumphantly. "She's the one to blame!"
"I forgot to close the closet door." said Rina, sadly. "I always do that before I leave the room, but the queen called me down the clean the main hall and I left in a hurry without closing it. Someone must have seen the open and door, but I know of no one who would do such an awful thing to your mother's gown."
"She's lying!" yelled Isabella. She stalked over to Rina and snatched the dress from her hand then smacked her in the face yet again.
"MOTHER!" yelled Marek angrily, grabbing his mother's arm and she threw it back for yet another blow. "Stop it! You heard her story. She did nothing to you're precious gown. She's innocent."
But Isabella was in a rage. She didn't pay attention to what her son was saying instead she pulled out of his grasp and charged at Rina.
Rina cried out in pain and blow after blow was dealt upon her. Everywhere. Isabella didn't just hit her though.  She scratched and kicked and punched and spit too. It was horrible to watch.
Marek was finally able to calm her down, but it was a little too late. Isabella had done a decent amount of damage.
"M'am." said Marek, running to catch Rina as she fell.
"M'am, please stay with me." he cried, shaking Rina lightly to keep her concious.
"I'm trying to stay with you." she thought "It's not working though."
Darkness started to cloud her vision and pain dulled her senses.
"Miss Servant, please don't pass out." Marek continued
"Miss Servant?" thought Rina quizzically before she completely passed out.

Marek noticed that Rina has lost conciousness, so he picked her up bridal style and walked past his mother toward the doors of the throne room.
"Do what you want with her." she said before he left."She's of no use to me anymore. I do not allow people like her, who choose to ruin my best clothing, to serve under me."
Marek sighed as the door closed behind him. His mother was such an egotistical, jerk sometimes. He couldn't believe how she'd lost it back there. She had never treated a servant like that before. She had punished them, but the outcome was never this awful.
He looked down at Rina's face which was already bruising slighty and he frowned. She was such a beautiful girl. So innocent too. Even with the bruises, her natural beauty stood out.
Marek smiled.
"You're gonna be helping me out from now on." he said to her unconcious form and with that he took her to the hospital wing.

"Rina!!! Will you come here, dear?"
"I'll be right there mother." Rina replied, throwing the last of the corn kernels to the chicken.
"There you are honey." said her mother, smiling as Rina entered the room.
"What is it you wanted from me?" Rina asked. Her mother had been asking her for help a lot lately.
"Will you clean this floor for me?" she asked politely.
"Of course." Rina answered. She had cleaned this floor once already but it had gotten quite a bit dirtier since then.
Her mother watched her carefully and she scrubbed the dirt and stains out of the hardwood floor. When she was finished Rina took the bucket and cloth to the sink. She washed the cloth and wrung the water out of it before hanging it up to dry.
Then she emptied the bucket in the backyard.
"There!" said Rina, happily. She had successfully completed another chore for her mother. It always made her feel good.
"Very good, honey." her mother said, scooping little Rina up into her arms. Rina threw her arms around her mothers neck
and hugged her back. "Now Rina, I want to ask you something." She put Rina down.
"What do you want to ask?" replied Rina taking a seat next to her mother.
"We are a poor farming family, m'dear." she started. "I want you to live somewhere extravagent and lovely... like the palace."
"Oh, mother! That would be lovely! I'd love to live in the palace." said Rina excitedly. She bounced up and down on her chair in excitement.
"But there is one thing." her mother continued. "We are too poor for anyone in the royal family to notice us. So the only way you'll be able to live there is if you serve under one of those members."
"You mean like cooking and cleaning?" asked Rina, wanting to know how she could do this.
"Yes, honey. Like cooking and cleaning." her mother sighed. "I want you to live there... but i don't want to force that onto you. Working for a member of the royal family is a huge responsibility. Things are difficult because royalty is very picky, but I think you have the potential to work there. You're work ethic is remarkable for a 6
year old and you're manners are even better. If you asked me I would say that you could work for the queen and working for the queen is the highest honor for someone of our rank." she said smiling.
Rina watched as her mother's face lit up describing the possibilites of her working for the queen. "I wanna do it, mother!" Rina exclamed. "I wanna work for the queen. I wanna bring great honor to this family!"
Rina's mother's smile softened. "That makes me so happy, child! But you must work hard on you're skills. You need to perfect them or there is no way the queen will ever assign you to herself."
"I'll start working right away, mother!" said Rina, jumping up and running to get the laundry. She came running back with a basket full of clothes saying "I'm going to work as hard as I can for as long as I have to in order for the queen to notice us!"
Rina's mother laughed. "Such an energetic girl!" she exclaimed, smiling all the while. "I know you can do this Rina. You can do anything you put your mind to."
Rina's face lit up as she ran out the door to the pond behind their house. She sorted the clothes into two piles, colored and whites, then checked them over again before beginning to wash. Before starting she looked across the little pond to the forest just beyond. She caught a glimpse of a young boy standing behind a tree watching her. The little boy had jet black hair and a slim body with bright, vivid green eyes...

"OH MY GOSH!" Rina exclaimed, throwing bed sheets off of her as she shot out of bed.
"I knew you'd be alright" came a voice from beside her.
She looked over to her right to see those same green eyes that she saw so long ago.
"It was you!" she said, pushing herself away. She was now at the edge of the bed, on the verge of falling off.
"Miss Servant, please! Don't over exert yourself!" pleaded Marek. "You sustained some pretty terrible injuries from my mother..." he paused.
Rina looked at him quizzically. "What's the matter?" she asked. He looked so upset. It kind of made her feel bad.
"I'm so sorry." he replied. "My mother was out of control. I don't approve of her abusing her subjects... I never have. But i can't really stop her all the time. She goes into a blinding rage and ignores everything around her. I just wish
I could've stopped her before she did so much damage to you." Marek finished sadly, placing his head into his hands.
Rina relaxed a little. He was truely sincere. It wasn't an act this time. "You don't have to be sorry." she said, putting a comforting arm on his shoulder. "You didn't do anything.... and by the way" She continued. "Am I still the servant of your mother?"
Marek looked up at Rina. "Oh.. No. You aren't" he replied. "She said she doesn't allow people like you to serve under her."
"So i'm free?" Rina asked excitedly.
"Actually..." he started.
"What?" she asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion.
"You're serving under me now." he replied, quietly.
"I'm WHAT?" she thought angrily. "I thought I was free! Who does he think he is taking that away from me?"
"But he helped you out. He cares for you." whispered her subconcious self some where in the back of her mind.
Rina sighed.
"Is something wrong?" Marek questioned, looking Rina in the eyes for an answer.
Rina shuddered. Those eyes were so piercing, so bright. "So gorgeous!" she thought.
Rina ignored her thoughts. "Nothing is wrong, m'lord." she replied, punctual as ever. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked, bowing her head like a servant always did.
Marek reached out and placed his hand under he chin, pushing her head upright so he could look at her.
"Yes." he replied. "You can tell me your name."
Rina's face flushed a bright red. No one had ever spoken to her so kindly before. "It's... uh.. It's Rina." she replied shakily, turning her face away from him.
Marek smiled. "Well, Miss Rina. I hope you will regard me as more of a friend than a master." he said. And with that he left the room.

"Oh my." Rina said aloud to herself since there was no longer any one in the big white hospital wing room with her. "Oh, mother" she thought, looking up toward the heavens. "If only you could see how beautiful he is. I truely am lucky this time."
While Rina was daydreaming, a nurse entered the room cald in the usual white nurses clothing. She poured water in a porcelain bowl in the corner of the room and remove a cloth from the front righthand pocket of her overcoat. She carefully dipped the cloth into the water, removing it and wringing it out till it was slightly damp. She took the cloth and the bowl of water over to Rina and placed the cloth on her forehead.
Rina jumped back in surprise and fell off the bed. Like before she had already been dangerously close to the edge but she had forgotten. Rina rolled over and cried in pain.
"M'am?" the nurse was beside her, trying to help her up. "Are you alright?"
Rina shook her head. She was not alright. In fact, she was in extreme pain. Marek had made her sense dull the pain she had probably been feeling before, but now he was gone and she felt it. It was excruciating.
The nurse got her to her feet, but Rina only doubled over in pain.
"How did I not notice this before?" she thought, groaning in pain.
"M'am. I need you to let me get you in bed, then I can treat you're injuries." she said, pulling Rina up, despite her cries of pain, and into the bed.
She laid her down carefully and dressed her wounds, carefully dabbing the open ones with cloth she had brought with her. When she had finished she got Rina a glass of water, gave her some and then placed the glass at the edge of
her bed. "Just call me if you need anything." said the nurse before leaving. "My name is Janelle."
"Thank you." Rina called after her. And with that she fell asleep.     

Rina awoke to find that her pain had been dulled a decent amount. She sighed in relief. That pain had been awful. She was glad it wasn't as bad.
"So the servant girl finally awakens." she heard someone say.
"Excuse me?" she asked, turning her head towards the voice.
Her eyes caught sight of Marek. "Not him again." she thought. He may be gorgeous, but he starting to get on her nerves.
"Ah! So you are coherant." he chuckled.
Rina scowled. Was he teasing her? "What's that supposed to mean?" she snapped. "Of course I'm coherant. I was just injured. I don't have other problems."
"I was just making sure." he said, smiling.
Rina ignored him and looked around. This place was far more colorful than the dull white hospital wing she had been in earlier. "Where am I?" she asked.
"My room." replied Marek, watching her look around. Her curiosity entertained him.
Rina noticed he was watching her. "What are you looking at?" she asked. then she realized she was being quite rude to him. "Er... I mean.. Is there something the matter, m'lord?" she repeated, changing her wording to sound more like a
servant girl, rather than a rude guest.
"Nothing really." he replied. "You're curiosity interests me. Would you like to show you around?"
Rina just stared at him. "No thank you." she replied, "Why am I in your room anyways?"
"I asked Janelle to bring you up here." he said pouring himself a glass of water from the pitcher beside her bed. He poured an extra cup for her as well and offered it to her. She accepted it, but she didn't drink an of it.
"Why did you do that?" she asked.
"I wanted to watch you." he replied, his voice slighty magnified from the glass he had been bringing up to his mouth.
"What?" she exclaimed. "You were watching me sleep??" This was strange.
Marek chuckled. "You talk in your sleep by the way."
"Oh god." she thought. "He was watching me sleep. He heard me talking. HE WAS WATCHING ME SLEEP??"
Marek watched her mentally freak out. He smiled. "This is interesting." he thought, amused.
"Don't think too hard." he said, bringing Rina back from her subconcious break down. "You'll tire yourself out. You still are not fully recovered."
Rina jumped, spilling water on her self and the covers. She had forgotten how kind he could be. But this sudden movement caused her pain and winced, trying not to make it obvious.
Marek noticed this and placed a hand on her shoulder to push her back down. With his other hand he took her glass of water and placed it back on the table next to the bed.
"Don't injure yourself anymore than you already are." he said gently as he fluffled her pillow and straightened out her
sheets.
He stood up to leave. "Get some rest." he said, opening the door to his room. He was about to leave when he said
"You're no use to me if you stay injured." and he was gone.

"WHAT?!?" thought Rina angrily. "How dare he say that?"
"You're no use to me if you stay injured." she mocked. "What an arrogant son of a..."
"M'am?" Janelle walked in, cutting Rina off. "Are you alright?"
Rina sighed. "Not really. I'm just a little annoyed and in pain."
Janelle wet a cloth and placed it on Rina's forehead. "Don't over exert yourself." she said, taking out new bandages for Rina's wounds. She removed the old ones causing Rina to cry out in pain, but she didn't stop. "I know it hurts, but it
has to be done or you'll never get any better."
Rina gritted her teeth and tried to bear the pain.
"Besides..." began Janelle, finished off the last of Rina's wounds. "I don't think master Marek would be very happy if you were bedridden any longer than you have to be." She finished with a smile.
Rina scowled.
"I think he's taken a liking to you." Janelle said as she took up all the old bandages to dispose of them.
Rina's eyes widened in shock. "I don't think so." she said. "All he needs me for is servant work."
Janelle shook her head and laughed. "I've known master Marek since he was a young boy, m'dear. He definately has something for you."
Rina shook her head in disbelief. "He never treats any girl as kindly as he treats you. It's as though he respects you. You interest him in a way no other woman has and the fact that you're a natural beauty is a plus. You're image stands
out in his mind." She really did know the guy. You had to give her credit for that. "Trust me. You're one lucky girl. Many women would kill to get that kind of attention from master Marek."
Rina was so surprised. She laid back down and stared at the ceiling. She was dizzy from the pain and her head was spinning.
And apparently so was the ceiling. The bright green color formed Marek's face above her, causing her to close her eyes. "Ugh" she moaned. "He won't leave me alooone!"
Janelle smiled as she refilled the water jug and placed it beside Rina. "Get some rest,dear." she whispered, blowing out the light from the lamp. "You'll need it."
Rina didn't need to  be told twice. Within seconds she was asleep, dreaming of her mother, working on the farm with the animals, and those bright, green, vivid eyes....

"It's been almost a week. " Rina sighed, watching the clouds pass through the window.
Janelle was busy straightening the bedsheets.
"I want out of here." Rina growled. "I want to go outside. I want to get out of this awful room. I hate it in here. It's so dull... I.."
"Oh come now." Marek interrupted. "My room isn't that awful."
Rina scowled. "When you're in it 24/7 it is."
Marek paced back and forth, his eyes scanning his room for something he could use to prove her wrong. He wasn't successful.
"I guess you're right." he replied.
Rina nodded triumphantly. "For once." he added in a whisper.
"Excuse me?" Rina snapped, offended. "I'm right most of the time. You're just too egotistical to see it."
Marek frowned. "I am NOT egotistical. YOU'RE the one with problems." He shot back.
"There is absolutely nothing wrong with me." she snapped. "You never agree with me because you always think you're right and you blind yourself with your own stupid opinions."
"They aren't opinions, they're facts. I know this castle better than you do. And you're one to be talking about blinding opinions. All you ever do is give you're opinion. No one really cares." he retorted angrily.
Janelle bustled about doing her usual chores. This was an everyday thing for these two. They didn't get along too well.
" WHAT?" yelled Rina. "You're the one always asking for my opinion. How dare you say no one cares."
Marek turned his back to her and headed for the door. "I can't stand you. You get on my nerves." he said.
"Then why did you choose me to be you're servant?" she retoreted. "You could've had anyone else, but you chose me. This is your own fault."
Marek ignored her and walked out, slamming the door behind him.
"UGH!" screamed Rina, throwing her pillow at the door. It hit the door with a loud thump and landed on the ground where Marek had previously stood.
"I swear, that man drives me crazy." she roared. "I hate him so much!"
Janelle giggled. "What?" snapped Rina. "What's so funny?"
"You two fight like a married couple." she laughed. "It's rather cute."
Rina growled angrily. "Never in my lifetime will I ever marry that man."
"I don't think you can judge him based only on that." Janelle replied. "It may not seem to you like you guys are getting along, but you really are... in your own special way."
Rina ignored her. "So..." she started. "When do you think i'll get out of here?"
"Actually, you should get out in a day or two." Janelle replied, as she finished off her chores. "I only kept you here a little longer than usual to ensure the fact that you were properly healed. Considering the kind of work you'll have to do, I didn't
want to send you out there with any injuries.. not ever minor ones."
"What?" asked Rina, confused. "All I do is cook and clean. Minor injuries won't damage that ability."
Janelle turned to her and smiled. "You cooked and cleaned for Isabella." she explained. "You're serving master Marek now. Things are going to be very different."

The next day Rina was out and about. She wandered around the castle for a while, as Marek had not been told she was out yet. She had some free time before he came back from whatever it is he was doing and found out that she was capable of work.
She walked through rooms she had never been in before, dazzled by how marvelous the castle really was. Serving under Isabella had allowed her access to only the parts of the castle that Isabella inhabited. Working for Marek, well, that was something else.
His wing of the castle was far more interesting that Isabella's. When she had her fill of exploration she headed back to Marek's room. The door was open, which wasn't unusual, since she had probably forgotten to shut it on her way out. She walked inside to find a light blue dress layed out on the bed. It was simple, not fancy or anything, just a simple dress that would probably go down to her knees. It was made of a soft material and it had a slight shimmer to it. "Silk perhaps." thought Rina as she removed the raggy old dress she had been wearing and slipped the blue one over her slender form.
The dress fit perfectly. She wandered over to the mirror to see how she looked. The dress was perfect. Not only was it beautiful, but it exposed just the right amount of skin, making her look a little more like a member of the royal house, rather than a servant girl. Rina had always thought she was decent looking. Curvy in all the right places, but slender and smooth. She had skin of a very light brown and her hair was a sandy brunette color and it went down just past her chest. Her complexion was fair and her cheeks were rosy. Her hair was almost always pulled back, exposing her sparkling light blue eyes. "My mother's eyes." she thought happily,
smiling at her reflexion in the mirror. She was so mesmerized by the way the gown made her look that she almost didn't hear the door click shut behind her. Almost.
"So, I see you find the gown to you're liking then?"
Rina jumped. She turned towards the doorway to find Marek standing right where the open door had been.
"OH MY GOD!!" she exclaimed, stepping back and shielding herself with her arms. "Were you there the whole time??" she asked frantically.
Marek just smirked. "I'm glad you like it, m'dear." he said, dodging her question and walking towards her.
Rina kept backing away. "You... you were watching me the whole time, weren't you? You sick.."
Marek dashed forward, pulled her against him, and placed his hand over her mouth. An amazing feat, considering he had been at least 6 or 7 feet away from her at the time.
"Don't use ANY foul language here." he whispered without removing his hand.
Rina struggled against his powerful grip. It was useless, he was too stong.
"Don't use foul language here, got it?" he repeated.
Rina nodded helplessly. Marek still didn't move. "Wii oo moo yoo hn." she said, voice muffled by Marek's hand.
"Excuse me?" he asked.
Rina licked the palm of his hand. "UGH!" he yelled, jumping away from her. "What the..."
Rina ran to sink and turned on the water. She washed her mouth out before saying. "I asked you to move you're hand and you didn't
comply. I had no other choice."
Marek scowled. "That was digusting."
"You taste disgusting." she retorted.
"You're lucky I need you right now." he replied, walking over to the sink she was standing neck to. He thoroughly washed the saliva off his
hand and said "I need you to run a little errand for me."   
© Copyright 2008 Juno Alazka (cupcakes23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428391-Just-A-Normal-Servant-Girl-1