*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429040-Dark-Places
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1429040
Just a short chapter about a girl ad a vampire
There was a loud crash followed by a silence which seemed to go on forever. She knew he was coming and had to keep going but she couldn't bring herself to move her legs anymore. She stood in the middle of the abandoned warehouse trying not to make a sound, trying to slow down her breathing rate. It had started to work until suddenly she heard his quick heavy footsteps getting closer. She frantically searched her surroundings looking for a place to hide for the time being. She saw a small cupboard at the far corner and quickly and as quietly as possible, she ran over to the cupboard and squeezed herself into the small space and closed the door after herself. The door had a small opening at the seal and she could see her captor standing in the same position that she was just in a minute ago, looking around her her. He turned and looked at the cupboard and she stifled the cry that left her lips. She could see his face clearly now. The piercing small eyes. She'd seen them so many times. He started to walk towards her, slowly taking his time, knowing how scared she was. Very slowly he knelt down and opened the cupboard door and looked into her eyes. Straight through to her soul. And then she blacked out!
© Copyright 2008 X-noumew-X (noumew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429040-Dark-Places