*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429086-Rant
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1429086
it's just about a few problems i have with people in my life. kind of a rant.

Everyone rushes through the day, concerned about where they're going and how fast,

How far they will push themselves today, not taking the time to smell the roses and enjoy life.

These bunch of hypocrites with God this, Jesus that. The religious types that sin more than the rest of us combined, the holier-than-thou concept.

The lovers of the world, with their sweet words and actions, anything for you to believe them. Angels say such sweet things, flying around with wings of satin and silk.

For the friends who stab you in the heart. Especially the ones of the opposite sex, flirting with danger all the way. Even though your face brightens up my day.

And those who are blind. Not physically, oh no. its worse than that. those who are stuck in the "normalcy" of life, stuck in the suburbian hellish nightmares. Settling for a mere existence out of all life has to offer.
© Copyright 2008 Jessica Lynn (nymphia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429086-Rant