*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1430697-My-first-try-of-starting-a-full-series
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1430697
My first try of starting a full series of chapters PLEASE REVIEW
What should she do, say it to his face, tell someone else behind his back,
would he even listen to her and what she had to say or just laugh at her instead. In her heart she knew she just had to tell him, her friends had no idea and deep down she knew that they wouldn't even care.

"I don't want you to disown me mama, I love you all, you are my family and you have always had my back". "WHY NOT NOW?". "Why don't you want to have anything to do with me". "I am sorry I hurt you all, I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to hurt myself". "I vowed that I would never put myself in that situation, I didn't mean to". "It just happened".

"Mama it was fate, I know it was."

"You don't know what fate is darling, you only just learnt how to comb your hair by yourself and now you except to have a ..a... a.., I can't even say it","Just say it mama JUST SAY IT". "NO I WON'T, NO I WON't", "I don't want to have anything to do with it or you or most of all HIM!."

She sprinted to her room, tears streaming down her pour innocent face. All she could think about was what had she done to herself, to her family, what shame she had brought upon every one most importantly herself.

knock, knock, knock "Elizabeth can i come in, its Janey"
sniff, sniff....."yyyes"

"Elizabeth it is going to be ok, calm down just calm down".

"Janey I grew up reading about this kinda stuff and hearing stories from people in the town but I never thought this would happen to me". "Janey I am so sorry that I hurt you, I wanted you to look up to me and to be the best role model and big sister to you". "Now I am just a failure."

"No body is perfect Elizabeth not me, not mum, not dad, not anyone in this town"."We all make mistakes some you can change eventually and others you just have to embrace"."Elizabeth you are just going to have to embrace this one, yes you made a mistake but you are going to have a very beautiful consequence, a gift from God". "I will always love you and I am here to support you, just relax, get some rest". "It has been a very stressful couple of days and I know you haven't gotten any sleep". "Am I right miss?".

"yes Janey your right"

© Copyright 2008 learning (misml at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1430697-My-first-try-of-starting-a-full-series