*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1430721-The-New-Year-and-The-End-Year
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doc
Rated: · Other · Other · #1430721
My journal
Well then.....I looked back on all of my other writings from about a year ago......I forgot alot. I forgot that I liked Jake Drost.....first of all ew, just ew. God, I was for sure something else last year. I have changed so much this year. My friends are
COMPLETLY different.My best friend is Jenna as always. But my other really good friend is Maddie........and Kenzie.....and Bri Crowe....and.....eh I'll just leave it with that. So first of all Bri moved here this year and I didn't like her when she first go here but now is different. Her Maddie Kenzie and I, I geuss, are now like the little four group or whatever. I never wanted to be in this whole group, but I geuss I am. I first started talking to Maddie during the summer. And we got along really well. So I started hanging with her and her friends(the popular group) I geuss im in the popular group but im not "popular". Because I hang with some of the not so popular people. I hang with everyone I geuss. I could move to any group I want so I move to them all but I hang out with Maddie Kenz and bri most of the time. We're not one of those plastic pieces of crap either. We hang out with the guys like Taylor M., Kaden, Ed, and alot of other guys too. I don't really know whats going o happen next year......if it changed so much from last year then why wouldn't it change next year. All I know is that I hope it doesn't because I like it how it is right now. Here is some things about my friends.......

Jenna: Always there for me. If I ever need anything she is the first one I would go to. Funny, Smart, Cheerful, bu most of all the Best Friend I have EVER had.

Maddie: Close to being a best friend but never going to be one. She is lots of fun to be around......sometimes.....and is always there for me when I need her. We get into fights alot but It's worth it to be her friend because we find a way to get over it and then be really good friends again.

Bri: Not there when you need her....can't take anything seriously........but is a great friend to have fun with. Her and me can't stop laughing together.

Kenzie: Always there when you need there and is very understanding.

Bryan: Funny.....annoying at times but that's why he is great.
© Copyright 2008 Doc (goobazooba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1430721-The-New-Year-and-The-End-Year