*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431141-Her-Last-Breath
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1431141
Life has no meaning for her anymore.
Her pulse starts to slow, her vision is getting blurry. She never believed she would do this. She always watched other people do this on movies, shows, and the news. She always said, "How could they be so stupid. To take away something their lord gave them. No matter how things get so hopeless I will never do that to my self." Now here she is, in the bathtub filled with water, fading herself from existence. She lay there thinking if maybe she had someone who made love to her, caressed her, and made her feel special just maybe this wouldn't happen to her. Out of seventeen years of her life only the first seven where good to her. All her life even the first seven she turned everyone's life whoever came in contact with her to hell. Every second of her life all she did was make mistake after mistake, and she never learned. Her existence in this world made no sense to her. Life had no meaning for her anymore, and faith just like everything else was just an illusion. She lost faith in god, and herself ever since she was eight years old. That day was her best and worst day of her life. All that existed in her life after that day was secrets, lies, and sadness. The only person who truly loved her and went through hell for her was her father. After every bad thin she had did she deserves to go to hell. Someone who will do great things and someone with strength unlike her deserve to have her heart and soul. It was only her mind that was evil. She just wishes her father understands why she is doing this. As she starts to fade into oblivion she says," Goodbye father, and goodbye my true love, my soul mate whoever you are. Goodbye to the adventure I never experienced, and to the magic I never discovered. She slips deeper into the water; she fades into the darkness of nothingness and takes her last breath.

© Copyright 2008 Evangeline (warriorqueen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431141-Her-Last-Breath