*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431831-Only--You
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1431831
This is the way I feel
The way you look in my eyes it drives me crazy. The way you hold my hand it makes my heart beat just a little faster. The way you said " I love you."  the first time still gives me chills. The way you act like a gentleman around me and my friends and family is wonderful. You're a Christian and believe in The Lord my God and Savior. God made you with out that one rib and He gave that rib to me. Nothing can  break us apart we are to strong for that. No man or woman could tear us apart. We will have our tests and trials but we can make it. I would give you the moon and the stars if it where my place to. You are my whole world your one of the things I live for. You're my moon at night and the sun in the morning. You are the one person I can say I love with no regrets. You are truly my Romeo and I am your Juliet.
© Copyright 2008 TeenAngle1994 (teenangle1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1431831-Only--You