*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432344-Sunburn
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1432344
Sometimes a sunburn isn't that bad.
After rinsing the last bit of conditioner out of my long black hair I bent over and turned the shower off. I turned the nob, pulled back the curtain, and stepped out. Immediately I reached for two towels: one to use to wrap my head, the other used for my body. When I was wrapped up I opened the bathroom door. The only other person in the house was my husband in our bedroom across the hall. The door was shut and he was working online.

I carefully dried off my body trying to prevent any pain caused by the sunburn that I had acquired when the two of us had gone swimming last weekend. It was at the stage now where my skin was becoming dry and beginning to peel. No tanning for me. I guess my body just was not made for it. I shook out the towel over the bathtub and hung it carelessly over the shower rod. Smiling a sly smile I reached for my robe hanging on the hook beside the sink and draped it over my shoulders. I let my hair down out of the other towel and dropped it onto the floor. My hair was a slightly damp mess and I attempted to tame it by running my hands through it a few times. Before leaving the bathroom I tied my robe together so that I was covered and made my way into the bedroom.

My husband heard the door open and looked over at me and whistled. I blushed softly and walked over to the bureau to get out my undergarments. A bottle of lotion was on the bedside table and I decided that it may help my peeling skin. I laid the pair of panties from the bureau onto the bed and sat down beside them. Taking the bottle of lotion from the table I untied my robe and dropped the top down to just below my shoulders.

The worst part of that particular sunburn was on my back just below my neck and it was hard for me to reach. My husband noticed that I was struggling and offered to help me.

"I would really appreciate the help, babe," I replied as he stood up and began walking toward me. His faded green eyes looked down into mine and he smiled as he took the bottle away from me. I turned around slowly and dropped the towel a little further down to tease him. He squeezed out some lotion and began to gently rub it into my dry back and shoulders. I moaned slightly as he rubbed me with the cocoa butter. The smell was inticing and slightly erotic as he reached around the front of me and loosened the robe even more slightly exposing my breasts.

The lotion rub-down slowly turned into a gentle massage and a cool breeze passed through the opened window. When the massage was over I turned around to face my adoring husband. I leaned in for a quick kiss and left my robe hanging open still not showing my breasts completely. As I stood to begin getting dressed my husband stood with me and slowly took his hands and removed my robe. It softly fell to the floor. It was then that I realized what he wanted. I smiled mischeiveously as I removed his t-shirt, the only thing separating our naked chests was my waist-length hair.

My hands ventured down to the waistband of his gym shorts and I slowly tugged them down over his arousal. I removed his boxers after that and stood up to face him. He kissed me gently at first, but the kiss was soon turned into a fierce longing passion that had not been fulfilled in quite a while. Slowly his kisses began trailing down my neck, his tongue feeling like fire against my bare skin. As he approached my breasts he removed my hair from the front of my body by slowly pushing it around to my back, the ends of it brushing on my buttocks.

I sighed with pleasure as his fiery tongue found one taut, pink nipple. He began to suckle like that of a newborn child as arousal filled me to the core. I ran my fingertips through his short blonde hair and leaned my head back with desire. When he was finished teasing me there he slowly started kissing back up toward my mouth. He then lowered me to the bed and laid me on my back. His strong hands ran down the length of my stomach and on down onto the tops of my thighs. It wasn't long before he buried his head in between my legs causing me to moan with more pleasure than I had ever felt.

"Are you ready for more?" He asked with a wild desire burning in his eyes. I nodded and manuvered toward the head of the bed. He braced himself over me using his hands for leverage as he entered into a warm place that he had not been to in what seemed like an eternity. As he moved in and out of me, I found my hands running down the length of his spine. Both of us moaned in sheer pleasure as the love we were making grew. Faster the adrenaline pumped as he continuously filled me over and over again.

Before I could help it I reached the top, my muscles contracting on his manhood. As soon as my ultimate pleasure began, his did as well filling me with just more than his arousal. Afterward he lay motionless on my chest listening to my heartbeat. My breathing was still heavy with tiredness and as he looked up into my eyes and said, "I love you," it took what little breath I had left away.
© Copyright 2008 aspiringwriter2329 (inlove123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432344-Sunburn