*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434547-The-Story-of-Peter-Hart
Rated: · Chapter · Other · #1434547
Please read this + tell me if I should continue writing this auto-biographical story.
Peter was a good student.

He knew that. He knew he was a good student and more than everything else, he knew that he better than many of the other people. However, it could not be less true to say that his life was not perfect. Like deadly gas entering the nostrils of the poor Jewish people at Auschwitz, so was life to Peter.
Peter Hart was a young boy. He didn't know exactly what was to expect of him, where he was supposed to be and why he was where he was. It was true that his argumentative power went far beyond that of normal people. And his vocabulary astonished most of his teachers. However, in the world he seemed to live in - a detached world where everything and everybody seemed to be tangible. Every goal, every aim and even the most impossible of things seemed at his reach.
It wasn't easy to be the young boy who came to school every day to find the hallowed corridors cold with the distant memories of unexploited opportunities. It terrified him. It truly terrified him. He could not help but admitting to it - guilty as charged:
"Does anybody know what is the difference between Lenin's political philosophy and Stalin's political philosophy" echoed Professor Connor seconds after abruptly seizing the uncontrolled classroom Pointing to Sam, "You! What's your name?"
Laughing at Professor Connor, he answered nervous and startled at the immediate response: "Samuel, Sir, Samuel Lomasapu"
"Yes, yes, answer my question, boy" demanded Professor Connor noting the pupil's uneasiness.
"I -"
Quite content with his vendetta to the student, Professor Connor belted out sarcastically: "You?"
"I - don't know"
Meanwhile, Peter had raised his arm ready to give a detailed answer explaining in an intricate fashion all of the changes that he believed were relevant to the nature of the question. However, as a prisoner enjailed inside his cell, he didn't know what other people were at that very time judging him of.
He was conscious of who he was surrounded by. None of them capable of defending a perfectly capable boy from taking his life in another shot, another aim, another throw towards the stards - towards perfection.
His perseverance was as always - insufficient.
© Copyright 2008 Mattos da Costa (wisegod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434547-The-Story-of-Peter-Hart