*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434838-Love-and-Money
by LK
Rated: · Essay · Romance/Love · #1434838
Love is more important than money.
Many people claim that everybody is happy with their life only when they earn a great deal of money. However, in my opinion, this is an erroneous judgment that day-by-day causes a bad impact on human-to-human relationship. It is Love that develops and evolves thoughts and concepts of the mankind during its lengthy history: from the prehistoric age to our modern society.
I frequently regard Love as a fundamental element to obtain whatever I expect in life.
Where do your courage and determination derive from? Absolutely, they are all traced to LOVE. When despair and grief possess my brain, the target I desire to achieve moves far afield indifferently. A quotation in "The Secret" book says "The feeling of love in the highest frequency you can emit. The greater the love you feel and emit, the greater the power you are harnessing". With love, I can retrieve or generate extraordinary power to wipe out any obstacles on the route to my goal. The fate or the wealth of an individual doesn't determine his success or failure, but his trust and love in life and people around will inspire him to pursue his dreams. In this case, Love is applied to all aspects of life, not only to romantic emotion. 
Money is just an additional element that serves for our lofty love. For instance, I'd like to satisfy and show my gratitude to my parents, and then I make every effort to learn hard and finally, my results please them. Furthermore, I desire to purchase a luxurious villa, or a modern automobile, which means I love them, and then I make plans to work for hours to get it. Let me give another example associated with a romantic love: I set aside my life for my beloved girl so that I make as much money as I can to start a happy family. All of these examples support the opinion that Love never can be replaced by money. Without love, no incentive is offered to gain piles of money and you are never satisfied with the amount you own. Some time, you will recognize that your wealth is meaningless when your Love is ignored by your relatives.
In general, both Money and Love are vital necessities in our life. Yet, it's important to take the latter priority because Love can emit an invisible strength to motivate us and link people together. Otherwise, you will work for your infinite ambition and be impossible to escape the isolation that you have created yourself.
© Copyright 2008 LK (lampardpham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434838-Love-and-Money