*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435970-This-world
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1435970
Desrpition of the world.
Its diabolical; this world.

Suzie’s at war in her own home, whilst Kristie has left to defend for herself.
When will this nightmare end?
The irony of violence rushing through valuable veins is obscene.
Excitement, disaster, complications.

A rainbow of thoughts and a locked door. This cage is filling with vengeance too soon, to quick. A bottle without water, overflowing with gore.

Suzie was Murdered. A fortnight of gossip to satisfy the neighbours. This nightmare will never Stop instead put on pause… to be continued. Eventually reams of troublesome minds will become ordinary. Hate will spread all over this town.

“ Family of four kidnapped and shot” A “tut” from the world is all that acquires. “Things are getting worse aren’t they?” It’s too late this life is already at its peak.
But you. You feed on this brutal news and grind on it until the next bit of torture is broadcasted. You fodder on this excitement of murder and blood, Be pleased.

You spread your problems on one another until your whole society is covered in shame.
Your mind is too simple to realise that your seven year old child wants to follow an example; just like yours. Careless. Drunk and lazy. Be proud of your pitiful son, he’s your clone.
Just another life wasted but I assure you the world will continue.

Your restless self is in need of a pint at the local; a slowly working poison. But You know what will become of the night. The drowned sorrow of riots and rivals won’t fail to turn up. The shouts of drunken souls who cover the streets in disgrace will forever exist.
Our nation is just quilty of no civilization.

And through this consistent struggle you fail to realise this world is not your problem.
Your diabolical, my friend
Now it’s Time to set things straight.
© Copyright 2008 Sarah<3 (sarahlouise13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435970-This-world