*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436694-Black-Cat
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1436694
Bad things happen when a black cat passes by.(Micro-Fiction)
A well dressed, middle aged, business man is sitting on the bus stop waiting for his bus to come. As he sits, a black cat approaches him and jumps on the bench. The man looks over at the cat and smiles. The cat swiftly walks over to him and rubs its body on the side of him.

“You look like my friend’s cat.” He gently rubbed the cat’s head.

As he stopped, the cat hissed at the man. “Stupid humans!”

The man looked over and saw the cat staring angrily at him. “Yes worthless human, look into my eyes,” said the cat inside in the man’s head.

“Is this possible?” the man said to himself. “This can’t be.”

“Shut up!” ordered the cat. “Look into my eyes… Look into my eyes…” The cat repeated over and over again.

The man began to look into the cat’s eyes. A horrible image appeared in his head.

“No!” The man wildly stood up pointing at the cat. “That can’t happen! That can’t happen!” A young boy riding on a skateboard accidently bumps into the man and knocking him into the street. As the man quickly stands up and tries to hurry back onto the sidewalk, a large diesel truck puts on its brakes, hits the man, and knocks him through a nearby back window of a taxi. Killing him instantly.
© Copyright 2008 afro_blkguy (afro_blkguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436694-Black-Cat