*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436936-A-new-Morpher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1436936
Linda workers a a store in the Gap. She see's some strange things starting to happen.
My name is Linda.
I can't tell you my last name.
Why you may ask.
Well for one thing They might find this and then everything would end.
What might end you ask.
Well my life for one and no one wants that.
Maybe you don't care if I live or Die but I do.
Where do I live ...well that's a no no too.
Maybe I live in your own home town.
I might go to your school and sit next to you in class or on the buss.
I'll tell you all that I can without giving away to much.
I live in a small house that was the first one in my nayberhood. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in a bigger house. My family is pretty normal. I have a mom named Sara and a Dad named John. I also have a older brother named Gabrial (Gab) and a older sister named Valerie (Val).
Val and I look like my mom and grandmother Nana when they were young.
But then I have note tolled you what I look like.
I have blue eyes and brown haire that I wear in two pige tails at the base of my neck (everyone says that it looks best that way and I like it.) I have (in my opinion) and average face with frecklies and a straight nose.
I'm taller than average and note very thin (I think that I need to lose some wieght).
Gab is very handsome with a strong trust worthy looking face and he is very tall (he looks just like dad).
One day I was at work putting some cloths away when I saw a girl go in to the changing room.
Where do I work?
I work at the Gap in the mall.
Now you might think that a girl going into the changing room at the Gap is normal. But she did not come back out and another whent in.
This happend seval times throught the day. That and me getting yelled at.
When I whent to pic up the cloths (that shoud have ) been left behind there where none.
"okay thats just weared" I said then it dawned on me. "This is just great....they stolle the clothes! Damn don't they relise that that makes the company jackup prises for everyone else." I grumbled.
Just as I was comming out I saw a girl from school come in with a lot of cloths.
Her name was Rachel something and right behind her was a girl named Cassie.
I did not know Rachel everywell and I kinda knew Casie couse her dad is our vet for our cat Elisa and our dog Bronx.
"Did you find everything ok?" I asked trying to sound friendly.
"Yeah" Rachel said eyeing me.
"Good" I started to walk away and turned around and said, "Ya know if you come back in three day three days those cloth will be on sale."
© Copyright 2008 theonewhobringslove (katlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436936-A-new-Morpher