*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437154-The-Two
by ktmo
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1437154
this is a short story about two special people
         There were two of them in the whole world. They were unique, or different, from the rest of their kind. Their minds imagined things that no one ever could. Their eyes saw more than could ever be thought of, and their ears heard anything they listened to, even if the sound was miles away. They both were silent as the wind. Of course, you could see their faces, but never heard their sound. One whose name was only in a myth saw and heard everything that happened in their lives. He was the only one that could delve deep inside of their thoughts, imaginations, and words. He was the One who controlled their every move, who kept their hearts beating, and gave them strength every day. No one ever knew of their special abilities, and that is just how He wanted everything to be. You see, these two were special, more than most humans, and it was the difference that these two possessed that He recognized. The myth always claimed something in their world had drawn up the plans for every green blade of grass to all the twinkling stars in the night sky. People always referred to books that told stories on many ways the world could have come about. None of them ever knew of the One who actually made the stars twinkle in the night sky. No one cared. Every person in that massive globe carried on with their same routine, not caring or thinking of what and why they were walking on a “ground”. Who had the time in the realm they were in? Humans were always trying to go to school so you could get a job and live in some dream that somebody came up with. Why would they follow some dead human’s examples anyway? Wake up, the guy’s dead! Yes, I have met the One in the myth. He told me a long time ago something I never forgot, “Tell me when someone notices my creation.” I always felt bad for the Guy. He never got the thanks He deserved. Somehow I knew that would all change. I overheard a voice whisper in His ear about these two finally arriving in the human realm. What? Did I not make it clear? I’m terribly sorry. There was a prophesy about the two before I overheard. No one in our world ever believed it would come true. We had been waiting for centuries for the two to arrive. He was the only one who knew when and where they would appear. For some reason though, He left a few days ago with a few of His closest friends. They disappeared as if there was a big emergency or something. Please do not tell anyone I told you this. I don’t know what is about to happen, so please, keep this to yourself.
© Copyright 2008 ktmo (iheartyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437154-The-Two