*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437437-my-valentine
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1437437
man with love in his heart.....is crushed
Cold bitter and wonderfully white is the snow falling from the sky on the eve of valentines day. I am preparing a wonderful meal for my lover. The meal I am preparing contains pricy pieces of steak and some sweet potatos. The recipe I am reading it off of says to let the potatos simmer for a half hour and let the steaks cook on each side 15 minutes a side on low heat. Reading this  I feel comforted knowing I can now get ready for this special occasion. I get out of the shower and get my all black suit on and and black dress shoes I head back down stairs to flip the steaks and finish the sweet potatos. I go set the table with fine china and take some nice wine glasses out and set them on the table, the table is now set, but I am forgetting the finishing touch the rose on her chair and the lit candles. I hear a knock on my door its her, she is looking beatiful in a slimming red dress I kiss her and take her to the table pull out her chair and sit her down. I go to prepare the plates, I put roses on her plate and the final touch I box with a ring in it. First I go and fill her glass with a 10 dollar a glass wine. I go back and grab the plates. I set them down and her mouth drops to the floor. She looks up at me and looks back down, she opens the box and sees the ring. She then gets up out of her chair and comes toward me she grabs my hand and starts kissing me we both stand and start heading to the bedroom stopping on the way to kiss more. We reach the bedroom and she removes her shirt I remove mine she takes off my belt and I take off her pants. I start the kiss her again and it’s the best sex we have ever had as a couple.we finish and where laying in the bed next to eachother breathing heavy her moist skin glistening with my mine she slowly turns and kisses my check, she then whispers “ I love you, but im leaving you.” She gets out of bed puts her clothes on and she walks out I yell “ come back” but she doesn’t respond and I hear my door close. I lay in my bed running this through my mind. It is about 8:30 and I am still laying in bed, I then decide to go down to the mcdougals pub. I arrive quick because I sped the whole way, I sit there ordered a beer and listen to the music. Hours pass ive had maybe 12 beers, its mid-night now and im drunk and hell and extremly pissed. I want to do something, I then remembered I have her house key still. I get up and walk out of the bar get into my car and floor it to her house. Its pitch black besides the dying street light, I pull up ever so slowly next to the curb. I get out and look at her house I start to walk up to her house. I reach the door and insert the key slowly. I push the door open with now creak at all. I step In and take a deep breath, look around then I proceed to the stairs slowly. I reach the steps look up and start to walk up counting them as a go 1,2,3,4….. I reach the top and look around down the right hall is her room. I turn and start to walk down it, I can see her door is open. I reach the door and look in I see her sound asleep, I then walk in slowly. I reach the side of the bed and look at her, I take a silent deep breath and grab the hatchet on my belt, I raise it about my my head and yell “ leave this bitch” I slam the hatchet into her throat . I wipe my prints off the hatchet and I throw it by her and she bleeds out onto her white sheets. I head down stairs and whip the door knob and I walk out. I get to my car and drive away………..
                                                                TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2008 Blake pingel (bap17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437437-my-valentine