*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437884-reb-bel
by lovert
Rated: E · Short Story · Cultural · #1437884
A story about a boy fighting for his freedom,love and life.
What a dark and windy night, cold and grey. With his anxious looks it was more like a nightmare than a night. The green trees shone in the sunshine but the eyes made it a bitter reflection. His smiled followed every laugh but tend to close with a cold grin at the children which were playing hide and seek.

He always had his smile even when his tears swallowed his lips. Thinking to the oblivious moments that will soon surround him,he closed his eyes and welcomed them sadly. He kept up with his smile while he started to cry in his heart. Tired of everything he had heard he listened to the words playing in his mind; hatred, aversion, fears. He quickly ate his tears so no one could notice him suffer. The pain that scratched his looks and made his heart melt.

Bell was 22 years old, tall, skinny and shy. His dark hair was like shoe wax. His eyes dark enough to hide his lovely heart but not bright enough to show his nasty surface. He was a friendly friend for those who didn’t annoy but stubborn enough to stay for his will till death. His nose was more like a carrot than a cucumber. His smile was fair with lips which fit together like pieces of jigsaw. His eyebrows was wool-spin. His skin was light brown just like toasted breads! Good runs and jumps made his friends call him Skippy!

Bell lived in a religious family and his story started because of his different view to life. This difference mad all that wrinkles appear on his forehead and painted his nasty surface which was heavy enough for his kind heart to crook! He kept faith but he defined it something different. His strong obstinacy made him a recluse as he didn’t like to hurt anyone. This time he was trapped! He wanted what he chose but he was losing what he had; his family. The conflict started with a girl stepping in Bell's love life. The first step covered Bell with a cold feeling; disgrace. The first sparks start with his mother founding out about his relationship with Rebecca his girlfriend! He was shocked to death when he heard his mum's voice asking him:

"Who are you talking to Bell?"

The looks and the sounds were so unexpected that Bell finished his call by quickly pushing the "end call" button. He looked in his mum's eye with feeling all the pain he had to experience in the future! Being betrayed like that made him pause for a moment and say: "No one. Just my friend, asking me some questions!"

His tongue moved like an elastic band trembling in his mouth. His face was red and he was staring in his mum's eye that she said:

"You nasty…" "You were talking to a girl! I heard her voice laughing on the phone!"


Bell felt his heart slipping down his body! His brain cells stopped from working. For a moment he was drunk! The sweet moments of talking with his girlfriend had changed to the bitterness of being caught like a rabbit being caught in a trap!

to be continued!
P.S. this story is based on my own experience I mean I,m the bell! anyway i,m now in a bad situation,I hope that it doesnt stop me from writing.Note that i,m Persian and my English is not that good so sorry for the msitakes
© Copyright 2008 lovert (reb-bel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437884-reb-bel