*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438921-Magical-Love-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1438921
A male vampire falls in love with a female werewolf.
Start of Idea #1

Characters:
Main character(s):
Samantha (aka Sammy) (Female human)
Valcrow (Male Vampire)
Shina (Female Werewolf)
Jake (Male Human)

Storyline:

1: Sammy has dream. 2: Valcrow and Sammy talk for a bit. 3: Valcrow leaves. Sammy thinks it’s a dream. 4: Morning comes. Sammy goes to school for the last day of the school year. 5: Jake and Sammy hang out after school. 6: Night Comes. 7: Sammy meets Shina for the first time (with Jake tagging along.) in her wolf form. 8: Once home, Jake and Sammy see Valcrow. 9: Morning comes, and Sammy and Jake go to the pool. 10: Shina in human form is there. 11: They hang out. 12: they go to lunch, then to the mall. Valcrow is in the mall. 13: Sunset comes. 14: Everybody goes home. 15: Valcrow comes again.

Starting the Story:


It was darkness, all around the girl. Just pure darkness, she couldn’t see anything, just… black. She felt like she was walking, but she couldn’t tell; was this what a blind person had to deal with every single second of every single minute of their lives? Holding her hands out in front of her, the girl felt a damp wall. It had… moss? Or was that something much worse? Yanking her hand away the girl turned, as she was turning, she fell on to her hands and knees. The floor was… slimy? Sleek with water… or something else. The human swallowed, and started crawling forward.

The slime was sticking to her skin, and was making her gag. The odor was unbearable, but she dealt with the stink. It smelled of rotten food, dead carcasses of animals on the side of the road, and more disgusting things. She dared not to open to mouth, for anything, being forced to breath in dust, and the musty air through her nose, making her lungs ache and her brain was trying to tell her to open her mouth, she wouldn’t, she couldn’t!

Sliding her hand forward through the muck, her fingers folded downward into some kind of hole, or cell. She gulped and lay down on the disgusting floor, the odor affecting her breathing. Pushing her body up until her head was hanging over the hole, she (tried) to look down into the endless void. Her hand gripped the side, in which loosen a few rocks, or pebbles, or bits of the floor fell into the abyss. She wanted to badly to see how far deep it was, but no matter how hard she strained her eyes, no vision came to her. The bits of floor crashed against the walls, created beautiful sound, such wonderful sound. Music to her aching ears, shaking the ring of the silence. But the sound shattered her ears as well, literally making them bleed.

She slid away from the edge and crawled back to the wall, the slim dripping from her arms and clothes. Her eyes strained to see anything, but it was all blackness. Then, in front of her face, everywhere she looked there were… white lines, like thick spider webs. Her hand reached out to touch one, but it disappeared. That confirmed it was just an illusion. One came very close to her face, and lightly touched her. The touch… it made her gasp. It was so… cold. Freezing cold and lifeless, so lifeless.

The blackness flashed away, her eyes put on a show of stars before they processed anything. Standing above her was a male. So beautiful, and a face like an angels. His skin was pale ivory; the eyes of this beautiful creature were a deep blue. His lips were luscious, and a pale pink. His hair was a jet black, and was messy like a bed-head. His brow was furrowed with… worry? Why would a stranger worry of her safety, or her keeping? Opening her mouth was about to scream, but he was much too fast!

“Sssshhh! Don’t scream. It’s okay. I won’t…” He strained the words to come out, “Hurt you… M-my name is,” His muscles tensed like he was holding something back, “name is Valcrow. I’m sorry for… intruding.” He practically chokes the last four words out, “What’s your name?” he asked innocently enough.

The girl was shocked, and confused. Mostly shocked. Two questions rolled through her mind, ‘what kind of name is Valcrow? … And what you doing in my room!?’ the girl was at loss of words, but, eh, Valcrow? Valcrow didn’t seem to mind; he sat down on her desk chair, waiting for some sort answer. He was wearing regular jeans, a long sleeve black shirt with a hoodie, nothing strange about his attire.

“Samantha…” She mumbled, sitting up and leaning back on the head of her small bed, “Um… What are you doing in my room?” She asked curiously. Actually, she wasn’t that freaked out, or scared at a male she did not know was standing over her as she dreamed that (weird) dream. She was more concerned on why he was here.

The boy seemed not to care about her question, or he didn’t hear it. Perhaps both, “You’ve got beautiful eyes. I’ve always wanted green eyes.” He said casually, his fingers tracing along the patterns on the arms of her chair. She shrugged. It was like this male put a spell under her, like it was completely normal to have a stranger in her room (while she was sleeping!).

“Oh.” Samantha gasped, “Th-thank you.” She mumbled, shaking her head, “What am I doing? Why are you in my room again?” the girl asked, more urgently. The boy merely shrugged, his eyes staring forward. Like he dared not look at her. Samantha’s mood was worsening. She wanted to know why this boy was in her room!

“Answer me correctly!” She exclaimed, “I don’t know you or anything!” Valcrow looked at her now, is brow furrowed into sadness, his blue eyes closed in pain. Samantha suddenly felt guilty and saddened by his response to her words.
“You don’t remember me?” He asked, staring at the window longingly, “Well, I suppose its logic. It’s been over 10 years since we last saw each other…” He murmured pain filling his words.

“We’ve met before?” She murmured. He nodded, his eyes staring at the moonlight that hit her wooden floor, his pale skin was flawless, and his eyes were so soft.

“A-are in pain?” The girl mumbled. The boy nodded but shook his head afterwards.

“Yes I am. But not because of you.” He mumbled. She was curious now, By whom, then Valcrow? She thought, about to speak it but he cut her off, “Her name is Shina. And her hate for me is even logical then you forgetting me. She’s a werewolf.” He said, his eyes flicking over to her. Samantha’s own eyes widen in shock; “A WEREWOLF?’ She gasped, her voice lowering, “You expect me to believe in an old wives tale? Werewolves don’t exist.”

“If that’s true, then Vampires don’t either.” He smiled. It was a mood lifter, and his eyes twinkled at his own little joke, but to her dismay, Samantha was at loss. Again, “Samantha, meet a modern vampire.” He whispered. Blackness formed around Samantha’s vision, and she lost her train of thought; she fell back onto her pillow. She fainted…
© Copyright 2008 Anastasia Christen (yonja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438921-Magical-Love-Chapter-One