*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439297-Brothers
by J-ason
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1439297
David hasn't seen his older brother in a year
April 3rd 2007.

Its was Jason's leaving day,at 24 he had decided he was moving to Florida, so his parents had decided to throw him a leaving party. All his closest family and friends were there and the party was just about coming to and end, they all said their good byes to Jason as they left the house. For one person in particular it was going to be hard, David was Jason's younger brother and he had always looked up to Jason, he saw his older brother as an Ideal vision of what he wanted to be when he was older : successful, Rich,Good Looking and fit, Jason had truly inspired David, so it was a huge shock when David Realized Jason was not going to be around anymore.

The Next Arrived swiftly and Jason put his stuff into the back he of his SUV, he said a heartwarming goodbye to his parents and David then got in the car and reversed down the driveway.

July 19th 2008

David had just received some good news, Jason had just brought a new house and wanted David to go and stay for the summer, he was so chuffed and had decided to pack right that moment as he would be leaving for the airport in a few days. Davids parents took him to the airport and watched him walk through the terminal on to the plane, and he was soon in the skies approaching Florida.

When he arrived he stood in the airport looking for Jason but no sign of him, he looked harder and saw a figure in the distance waving to him, he immediately rushed over to him. '' Hey Bro! Gosh Been Such along time Ive missed you so much!'' David jumped into his brother arms as he said this. Jason was just as excited, he grabbed Davids bags and headed to the car park. They were heading down the highway chatting catching up etc.when for some reason David noticed something different about Jason but he couldn't put his finger on it so he just continued randomly chatting about everything and anything. '' So how soccer going'' asked David
''Hmm Had to Quit, just didn' t have enough time on my hands, to be honest I haven't headed down to the gym in a while either had no spare time but i've been allowed time off work now, but Im gonna spend it all with you! He Smiled.'' Too bad ohh well, im so excited to see this new house of yours!'' said David.

Time passed and they exited the highway and began going down lots,and lots, and lots of small roads until, eventually the ended up in a posh small town. Then Jason started to turn and drive up a huge driveway up to a big house. '' Wow, this place is huge! I Guess I'm not gonna have trouble getting used to this place!'' David Blurted out.'' You are going to have to sleep in my room for the time being as none of the spare bed rooms except mine have been decorated, but in a few weeks you should have a room all too yourself!''.

They walked through the door and entered a vast entrance room, Jason gave David a quick tour of the house which ended at the kitchen. The Kitchen had a huge fridge and sat down at the table reading a magazine was a small skinny woman with long blonde hair. '' Thats Carla, she cooks for me, anytime you want anything made for you don't be a stranger too ask, plus that cupboard over there is filled with snacks etc. As Jason said this David remembered he had a present for Jason in his suitcase so he went and got it. It was wrapped up and Jason was very excited to see what it was...


He ripped off the wrapping paper and open the box to see a pile of clothes neatly folded up.'' There your old swim speedo's and some old clothes you left at home I thought the would bring back some memories'' Jason was very pleased.He took David up to his room and showed him were he was going to be sleeping, David unpacked and asked if he could go in the Jacuzzi, and Jason said yeah and that he would join him in a while.

David had been relaxing in the jacuzzi a while then he heard a shouted from the house, Jason had his old speedo's on and..David couldn't believe it Jason now had a flabby tyre of flab hanging over the waistband of his trunks. His once washboard abs had been now covered with a jiggly belly! ''Hey Dave! Look I decided to put these on haha! They seem a bit tight now though bet mums shrunk them or something!'' Said Jason '' Yeah Or its just that you've turned in to a fat boy!'' David thought to himself.

Back in the house David still couldn't believe the state of his brothers body, but still it did make him chuckle slightly as Jason still Believed he was slim. To see how much in denial Jason was he took him brother up stairs to see if he could fit into anything else David had given him, there was a pair of old shorts Jason had worn when the family went to Hawaii and an shirt from his dads 50th. He took off his jeans and pulled the shorts up his legs, he had trouble getting them over the newly formed balloons he called his ass, then he went to button them, he pulled but he belly was in the way so he decided to breath in he tried about 4 times to fasten them but he wouldn't give up, then finally he got the button through the hole. Next was the shirt he took off his t-shirt as he did this his stomach drooped over the waistband of his shorts, he pulled on the shirt then went to button it, he got the ones across the chest done easy but he struggled to get the rest across his jelly belly but eventually did. David decided to test him '' Wow still fits come on lets get something to eat!'' They headed to the kitchen and took some snacks out of the cupboard, as Jason sat down a creek from the straining button on his shorts echoed through the kitchen, his flab had separated itself in to separate tubes of fat, each one with a button to separate them. David got his brother a beer from the fridge and they began snacking, David ate slowly as he preferred to watch his brother chow down, Jason was eating so fast he barely chewed the food, then he every now and again gulped down some beer, until the whole table was empty. David had only ate around 2 dough nuts were as Jason had eaten 4, plus a whole cake plus some ice cream plus some muffins. Jason took the last drop of beer from the can then stood up and exhaled, as he did this David watched in amazement as one by one the buttons around his belly snapped off the material of the shirt and began flying across the room, as he bent down to pick up one the button on his short could not longer take the tightness and popped of like a rocket, as this happened the flab of Jason's gut fell down like a waterfall and to end its performance gave a like wiggle.

David was speechless and so was Jason the just stared at each other then Jason began laughing,'' You know mum really needs to practice her dry cleaning skills I guess everything you brought me she has shrunk!'' David was astonished how in the hell after that could Jason still not realize he had gained weight! Night came and they both went to bed for a good nights sleep.

David was woken up by the sound of Jason in the shower, he looked over to the bathroom and then it stopped and out walked Jason Naked. David pretended to be asleep whilst Jason was in the room, his body was so jiggly now, both his gut and his ass wobbled as he walked, Jason pulled out a pair of jockeys from the drawer and pulled the up his legs, they looked so tight his body was almost absorbing them, then Jason got a pair of jeans some he had left on the table the night before and David knew they were 32ich waist has he had sent them to him for his birthday a few months back. Jason Pulled them up and fought to get them buttoned, David watched as he even lay on the floor to get them done up, when he did his fat pooched over the front. He then was wondering what top to wear he got out a the t-shirt David had gotten him for Christmas but David knew it was going to be too tight as it was a size small, David had gotten it him because he knew Jason loved to show off His toned body, but now it just made his curves stand out.

Jason went out of the room and David woke up and followed him to the kitchen, David stood outside the door and peered through the keyhole, he saw Jason telling Carla to cook him up a HUGE Breakfast. David went back up into the bed room and sat on the bed soon Jason walked in, his t-shirt looked like he was wearing a wet suit as it showed every wiggle and jiggle his belly did. ''Hey Dave after breakfast do you wanna head to the beach?'' Asked Jason
''Yeah Sure Sounds Fun''
'' Hey you haven't seen my belt have you these jeans are almost falling off me'' Jason Lied,'' You can borrow mine if you like here, should fit you are always saying we are the same size'' David Smiled. Jason struggled to even get the buckle and belt to meet so he gave it to David and said it was too big although he had just seen David watch him struggle to get it around his waist.

David sat in the car and waited for Jason to finish his breakfast, when he finally did his stomach had ballooned so much his shirt was now floating above his belly button, when he sat down his shirt road up even more all most like a crop top, his belly just stuck out in front of him. They got to the beach and it was red hot, they both changed in to they're swim shorts but Jason was having problems, he had gone for button up shorts, but he couldn't get the button closed he breathed in as hard as he could but no look he decided to just pull the T-shirt down over the big gap. The put down some towels and lay down David took off his shirt and Jason decided to do the same,'' Hey do you want me to rub some sun lotion on you?'' asked David,
'' Please'' said Jason.David rubs lotion all over Jason s belly, it was so soft and wobbly, he then noticed Jason's undone shorts'' Hey Jase, you've kinda not done up your shorts'' just that moment David began pulling the button to close but Jason was too fat, '' Looks like you have put on a bit of weight don't you think?'' David asked Jason'' Nope, I Shrunk them by accident, but I didn't have any others to wear,'' Jason had denied his weight again it was really starting to annoy David.

Back at the house Jason had gotten changed, most of his clothes no longer fitted him, and he decided to just lounge around in his jockey's all day. His flab was on show so David decided to do one more test for Jason, he brought him a pair of new shorts and asked Jason to try them on, Jason couldn't button them at all and again said they had shrunk but..

'' But they cant of shrunk they're new! I even got 32ich waist!'' Said David, Jason's face dropped he was speechless. David put his finger over Jason's Lips And said '' Jason whats happened to you! You were once that fit big brother I wanted to be, now your a flabby,porky person that is in denial, none of that stuff really shrank did it, you just can't fit into it anymore don't worry I don't care but your not helping yourself by eating loads everyday, and still saying your still slim, I can't see your Six-pack Can you?''


''No''..
© Copyright 2008 J-ason (j-ason-94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439297-Brothers