*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440021-Somebody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doc
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Inspirational · #1440021
The Mean girls. Trying to find yourself.
Somebody

Nobody knows the pain I go through everyday.

Nobody knows how it is to not trust your friends at all and the only one that you do trust you left for new ones that turned out to be fakes.

Nobody knows the feeling of being replaced by every single person you trusted and loved.

Nobody knows how it is to be second best with everyone.

Nobody knows the feeling of not knowing who you are.

Nobody knows how it is to know that no one, even as much as they say it, will never be there for you 100%.

Nobody knows who I really am.

Nobody would except who I really am.

Nobody should have to suffer to be somebody's friend.

But yet, I still am.

I don't know who my friends are....I mean REALLY know who they are.

And they have know idea who I REALLY am.

I gave up a best friend for three other friends.

I thought that that was it, that was all I gave up.

I now know I also gave up myself.

I am no longer somebody that writes, sombody that paints, somebody that writes music and plays it.

I am no longer someone that is the first person to say, "Hi!", to the new girl. Just because "They" toaght me "The New Girl" was someone coming into our tarritory and that she's a freak befor they even get to know her.

I am a nobody that "They" can shape into whatever they want me to be.

But not anymore.

My best friend may be gone, but I'm still here.

I'm going to be somebody.

I'm going to be somebody more than what "They" want me to be.

If they don't like it, then they better get a new friend because I'm done with the Mean Girls.
© Copyright 2008 Doc (goobazooba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440021-Somebody