*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440144-Memories
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Arts · #1440144
its about loosing someone close to u.
I have so many feelings,They keep swarming through my brain,My hearts in a tear because your not here,I hate that you left me,It happened so fast,You were laughin and playin,Then it all crashed,Just like that you were gone,By a stupid crash,I cryed all day and night with so many memories swimming through my head,It's like a camera flashin conatantly,I can't stop thinkin about you,The memories won't stop,I try to make the pain go away but it won't leave,It keeps overflowin and never stops,I miss you so much that it makes me cry,I feel like I'm ganna collapse from the pressure in my heart,Please,Make it stop!,I can't take it anymore,It's like a wheel that's constantly spinning,I miss you terribly,I miss your smile,your voice,your laugh,I miss every little thing about you,I love you so much,that it will never go away,Even though your dead,I know your still here beside me,I'll keep your memories with me so that you'll never be forgotten,I love you dear sister,Don't ever forget that.
© Copyright 2008 Constance (lilkira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440144-Memories