*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440388-Old-people
by ab2
Rated: · Article · Family · #1440388
Let's discuss something about the old people in or families
Today i want to talk about the old people in our society. Many times i have seen the grand parents ,old age people they are not given priority or sometimes we don't have time to listen to them or some times we feel they want to put their rules and the way they lived their lives on us.But why is it so,their are both sides of coin,if we do how they want or according to them then sometimes we feel that it's not possible or we don't want to do the thhings in that way it's a materialistic world today and every one wants space for themselves,this is one side .Now the other side sometimes it also happens that if they want to help us or want to suggest us from their experience it's simply avoided.Why?

What i think is that everyone should have space and everyone's thpught should come out in family,elder people should change themselves a little bit and young people should also try to understand them ,then i think their will not be much confrontation or conflicts in families.

Please provide your views and improvements for writing are welcomed.
© Copyright 2008 ab2 (arushi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440388-Old-people