*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440525-A-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1440525
I felt his blood drip into my mouth, it tasted like liquid sugar I wanted more...

A new Life...
by Jasmine Kanji

This was my night, the night I was going to die, this was it! The day I been waiting and dreading for, The thought was scary I wasn’t going to be human any more, my human self would be dead, the klutzy Adrina was going to die. I couldn’t rap my head around the fact that Luka was actually going to do this, last year he was totally against turning me into what he was, what I was about to become. I sat on the bed shaking, I didn’t know why, this is what I wanted, to be a vampire, to be with Luka for the rest of our life. I left cold hands slip around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder,
“What’s wrong?” he asked as he kissed my neck I didn’t say anything, “are you scared?” he asked
“A little” I admitted he kissed my neck again.
“What are you afraid of?” he asked “death?”
“No not death… I’m not afraid of that…I’m mostly scared of the pain…” I whispered he chuckled
“What?” I asked annoyed it bug me that he was that laughing at me.
“Out of all the things that have happened with you… you’re scared of pain?” he asked
“Yes” he chuckled again.
“I’m not going to lie to you, it’s going to be extremely painful but the pain only last a few minutes” I didn’t respond, we sat there for a few minute till Luka broke the silence.
“Are you sure you want this?” he asked I sat there staring at the door handle the glossily brass handle got my attention, “Rina?”
“Mmh? Sorry” I was distracted my head hurt, my eyes were tired.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m fine and yes I want this, I want to be with you” I say honestly.
“You don’t have to become a vampire to be with me you know, you have a choice”
“I want this, I want you,” I say he continued to kiss my neck, his cold breath made my neck tingle he got up and stood in front of me and I looked up at him his greenish-blue eyes sparkled at me, I could help but smile at him.
“You don’t have to do this tonight…you can do it some other time”
“No… I just want to do it to get it over with… if I leave it for about a year later I’ll be in the same position I’m already in, just to do it!”
“Are you sure?” he asked again make your mind up…what do you really want? I asked my self
“ I want this, I’m sure about it” I said looking in his eyes, he smiled and bent over and gave me my very last passionate kiss as a human, I broke the kiss and stood up on my tip toes and kissed him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, Luka broke the kiss and brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. He walked behind me and held my waist as he kissed my neck, I took a deep breath think he was going to bite me, but he kept trailing kisses down my neck.
“Luka just do it!” I whispered I felt his cool breath on my neck.
“Take a deep breath again” he whispered I took a breath as I felt his icy lips to my neck, his fangs pierced my skin, I squinted in pain and Luka began to drink from me hungrily . I felt my legs start to wobble from the loss of blood, my head started to spin, my knees gave out but Luka held me up. He let go of my neck and laid me down, my body felt limp as my neck started to sting from the air, Luka bite his own wrist and brought it to my mouth, I felt his blood drip into my mouth, it tasted like liquid sugar I wanted more, I brought his wrist close to my mouth griping his wrist tightly as I drank from him. His blood tasted so good my grip got tighter and I drank from him greedily.
“Rina” he said trying to pull his wrist from me, but I didn’t let go “that’s enough” he said and yanked his wrist from me. My breathing started to quicken as cold sweat started to pour down my face, my arms, legs , hands and feet began to tingle and become stiff, my heart was pounding in my ears. I felt my neck starting to burn; it was like that one spot was on fire. I squinted my eyes as tears fell from them, Luka held my hand, I as I squeezed his hand tightly. My neck burnt more there was a mix of burning and stinging at the same time, I moan in pain as tears flooded my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. The burning began to spread through my body, down my neck and into my chest. My heart pounded faster as I began to scream, Luka’s hand griped mine more tightly.
“Its okay love, it’s almost over” he whispered his voice cracked it sounded like he was in pain by just watching me. The burning started to spread again it came down to my arms and hands. My nerves in my hand and arms began to twitch as the pain went into my figure tips, I began to scream again as the burning came to my legs and feet, the muscles in my legs began to spazz, tightening up and causing me more pain. I tried to take a deep breath again but it hurt to breath, it felt like I had a ton of brinks on my chest. Pulses of pain shot through my body causing me to scream louder and start thrashing around, Luka held me down, and hushed me. I started to settle down , the pain had stopped I felt my body become warm, my temperature began to rise as sweat rolled down my forehead, and my eyes were stinging from the salt that was in my tears. My breaths became short and quick. My temperature dropped I started to get really cold and clammy, Luka got up.
“Don’t…leave” I choked
“I’m getting you a blanket” he whispered as we walked over to the closet and brought me a big black wooly blanket and covered my whole body, he lay next to me, rubbing my head as I tried to breath, my vision started to go blurry, I gasped for air, my heart beat started to slow down more and more it came to a point where I couldn’t hear in any more.
“I love you” he told I tried to smile but my face was stiff I love you too I thought he smiled and kissed my lips, I was too weak to kiss him back. I started to gasped for more air but I couldn’t breathe anymore I was choking and coughing tiring to breath, then I stopped breathing completely I slowly closed my eyes and I knew at that point I was dead…

A/N : hey every one i hope you like it took me a long time to write. please ingore my crappy spelling and grammar errors i know they stink, lol.
any who please reveiw :D thanks a bunch for reading
© Copyright 2008 Jasmine <3 (jaminxox92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440525-A-new-life