*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441792-Finally-Kim-does-something
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by esther
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1441792
{b}Finally, Kim does something that actually works{/b}
Finally, Kim does something that actually works

... something actually does happen.

The police swear vehemently at her once again.

She has stuffed entities down my throat. I can feel them, distinctly. There are about 5 of them, down my wind pipe. I perceive them as black fluffy cotton balls. And they are impinging enough on the physical universe, to inhibit my breathing.

My breathing actually is inhibited. When I take a breath of air, it is blocked. I can feel it physically in my wind pipe.

However, she hasn't got it quite perfect. If I take a deep breath, it blocks. It feels like I am being starved of air. The body, the Genetic Entity, cries desperately (and dramatically) - “Air! Air! I need air!”

Then the body coughs in an attempt to clear the “blockage”, and the phlegm gets stuck in my airway. This causes a lot of noise and commotion and feels really uncomfortable. Most important is the noise. I know I've already being making too much noise. Somebody's going to come in, and then my whole game will be up.

So while I'm being suffocated, every time it [the body] coughs, I politely push it up right to the top into my mouth, then swallow it again. I do this in a subtle, covert fashion, so that the body doesn't notice it being manipulated.

The other part that is not perfect – the blockage doesn't seem to be 100%. It seems to work most effectively when I take a deep breath. Then it blocks, and I get this kind of gasping for air. And then the Genetic Entity keeps complaining - “Air! Air! I need air!”. However, I can still take a shallow breath.

So my strategy is to tire it out. I keep at it, taking deep , gasping, blocked breaths. I'm begging Kim to improve the blockage. She tries, but it seems to be about the same. Thinking back now, she could've just suffocated me completely, if she wanted to. In her defense though, that would have caused the sound of someone dying, someone being suffocated to death, someone calling for help, and then help would definitely have arrived. So this covert way made more sense.

After continuing in this fashion for what seemed like a very long time, with the body seeming to be weakening, and succumbing to this strategy, finally, the body says,

“You have killed me.”

“I hate you, forever” (Addressed to Neil[])

“I will find you, and I will kill you.” (Addressed to Neil[])

“I .... am .... dead......”

Now, if there was anyone who ever suspended their disbelief, I was that person. For here we had a body, with its own quite unique and loveable personality, talking through the mouth of a body, which it claimed was dead. Not to mention, that (being dead), it was going to come after me, find me, and kill me.

Somehow, I had the power to animate the dead body's mouth. Why did it not enter my mind that just because the body said it was dead, didn't mean that the body was actually dead!

So, one of the major themes of this tragedy, is, gullibility, innocence, and naivety. In this account we mostly refer to my (and our) innocence.

Anyway, this innocence, this gullibility, would cost me dearly, in terms of valuable time being wasted, time which would inevitably lead to my downfall.

Of course, downfall = being imprisoned in a hell = being alive.

So Kim reassured me that the body was in a coma. I would still feel alive, yes. That is how things are. I found out that when my arm got cramped, I could move it. I moved it quickly so that no-one would notice. Also , I could not avoid vomiting up blood and phlegm every now and then. Each action I did, was done surreptitiously, so as to avoid attention. We weren't sure if these movements were visible to the physical universe.

Kim told me that I should stop moving my body, and especially that I should stop talking through my mouth. This just was not acceptable behaviour for someone who was dead. What if someone noticed? Also, what would everyone else think?

I wasn't sure yet what “everyone else” meant. I was to learn more later.

I now perceived that we were both sitting as spirits, in a plane just below the body. As if the body had been cut horizontally in half, and we were in the bottom section. I didn't know what was supposed to happen next, now that the body was dead. How was I supposed to get out? I had a vague recollection of how I did it before, in the alternate reality, when I went into the society of light beings. However, that didn't seem to be working.

Then Kim said to me, “Project yourself out of your body. Or as a spirit, stand up, outside of the body.” So I did. I projected myself some distance from the body. In a way I “stood up”, spiritually, leaving my body lying where it was.

Now I was confused, I seemed to be seeing things from two different view points. One from inside my body, and one from inside the new projected Neil.
© Copyright 2008 esther (esther075 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441792-Finally-Kim-does-something