*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441959-Which-way
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1441959
What's the difference between right and wrong?
What's the difference between right and wrong?

Right, Wrong.

Wrong, Right.

Right, Left.

Sometimes, I think that its opinion or chance, maybe. Look at it this way, you have a math problem, and in your answer, your off by 2.3 digits. Your wrong. If it had been another problem, though, you could have been right.

A teacher asks you which state is above California. You answer Washington. She says that your wrong, because the answer she was looking for was Oregon. But are you really wrong? Washington really is above California, Oregon just happens to be RIGHT above it. So in that case, it would be opinion.



There was a bug, flailing around on my desk while I was writing this. I could tell that it was dying, because it kept ending up on its back. I tried to get it on its front by blowing by it. It kept rolling back. And I know that it can't stay that way, because I learned this year that arthropods (insects, spiders, crustaceans, etc.) die when they are on their backs because of the way their blood flows. They need gravity to pump their blood through their bodies. When they are on their back it all flows into a cavity and if they stay too long like that, they die. So what do I do? I already tried to help it, but its no use. I could kill it, or leave it to die by itself. Some would say kill it, put it out of its misery. But I don't want to kill a living thing. I mean, what if I were the bug. The bug that "someone" was thinking about killing or not? So what do I do? What's the RIGHT thing to do? You tell me.

© Copyright 2008 Wiskers (soupdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441959-Which-way