*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442595-Archistically-Anarchistatic
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Arts · #1442595
A poem I wrote three years ago, I was eleven years old back then.
EVENING CALLS THE SPITE,
AS THE ERGONOMIC, THEREFORE SCARY, BITCH CRAWLS UPON THE BLOODY TABLE...
"(...)FUCK ME NICK, WITH YOUR DICK TIRED OF GETTING UNCASED BY THE DRAINING OF THE DEATH GODS THAT THE POLITICAL SCUM STRAIN FROM YOUR OWN BLOOD... AAAARGHH..."
THIS SIX SIX SIX OF MAYHEM IS TEARING ME APART AS THE HAND-WRITING OF THESE ECCENTRIC WRITERS I TRULY HATE SO MUCH.
I HOPE THE ONES WHO READ THIS MAY HAVE PERCEPTION OF THIS NON-SENSE THAT TRAINS THIS WORLD INDISPUTABLY DRAWN BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO CARED.
PLAIN AS THE QUICKEST BRAIN DOES THE HORRIBLE SOUND OF MAGNETIC OUT-GROWING DEATH OF THE POLITICIANS WHO KEEP FUCKING UP THIS WORLD FULL OF SO MANY STUFF THAT...THAT....THAT...THAT, MAYBE OCCUPIED BY SOMEONE ELSE'S DREADFUL PROCEDURES...
DESERTING THE MANY WORDS THAT WERE BEGINNING TO DEVOUR ME SLOWLY, THEREFORE TICKLISHLY, AND FURTHERMORE THIS STRANGE STUFF I'M WRITING MUST PERISH... NOW!!!


There you go, I now feel free to explain...

We were standing in the obscure, yet insightful darkness.
The dawning pills were stealing all the light inside this aggregating non-sense.
Underneath the falling stars a stranger arrived...
He was dead...
But he was alive, because of the systematic Policy that ruled his universal mind...
they say no, you should not care, they say don't care for the facts that were inside the leaning body of shallow proportions...

Entering the side-walk weight lifted from our and their shoulder-pads,
Running through the thing they don't independently pseudo-feel
All for the rules incarcerated in this octopus of seven legs.
But something is missing...
But he was still alive as the Hierarchy of the fallen pussies of the dreadful sexy accented fucking dead bitch died killing them selfs...YES THEY DO! THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO KILL THEM SELFS, EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS QUITE IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPREHEND THIS ARGUMENTATIVE BULLSHIT...

I feel...
Real now,
The pure souls flow within mine...
But now that I have all that I need...
What is going to happen to what i want

I'm Archistically Anarchistatic
I should be determined to become a special connection,
But we are still forced by lollipops and girls with blond hair...
MUMMY I WANT A LOLLIPOP!

And because of the under panties of the chicks for whom the dick points,
that is why I am here craving my beloved "pen" (if you can say PEN...) in this paper sheet. SHIT I FORGOT!!

I may want a LOLLIPOP,
But I sure as heaven don't want a GOVERNMENT

HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THIS!!

Perhaps, you should pay more attention READER, AND FORM YOUR STUPID OPINION... READER!!! 
© Copyright 2008 Second Turn Algorithm (elothras at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1442595-Archistically-Anarchistatic