*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443225-Timescape
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1443225
A look into the mind of an American Poet
  Thinking beyond the limits of someone is actually a common fact of writing. To explore the unknown in a way other people try to think is funtastic. So I will attempt to bring readers to some other level.
  Timescape is about to happen if people are not aware of what they are seeing. It happens in a small office in Arizona, a science facility looking for star patterns that are unfamiliar to patterns already written in our charts.
  It was 8 am on Sat. Rodger a science officer at Delta observation Lab. About to drink his coffee, heard a faint call from Capt. James Dunn on the Lunar One space ship." Delta we have a problem ". Dunn was looking at a moon size shape approaching Earth. It slowed down an came into an orbit with our moon.
  Four days went on trying to figure out what it was, but all our top scientists could not determine what the Sphere was. It seemed to be a large ball of some sort that had a mind of its own. It did not alter anything on Earth and it was not a harm to us what so ever, so far as Dunn was concerned.
  Delta finally contacted NASA to try to figure out the next step. While on the phone Rodger heard a transmission from the Sphere. "Hello, we are Iama". The transmission stopped. "It sounded like a child's voice", Rodger said. After days of trying to contact the sphere, nothing worked.
© Copyright 2008 mikedono (mikedono at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443225-Timescape