*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443471-Amaretto
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1443471
short fiction, adult situation.
she walked into the bar, it was freezing outside. dressing weather appropriate hadn't occured to her. she was wearing a black skirt, that was almost too short to be classified as clothing and a black tank top that was so tight she might as well have been wearing nothing, for all that it revealed. she ordered a drink from the bartender, what else but an amaratto sour. she took a sip, warmth ran through her as she started to relax, it had been a long day. everyday is a long day when your trying to hide a secret from the world. she was alone in the bar except for the bartender, he ignored her for the most part, he knew why she was there. she was there every afternoon at four..waiting. waiting. a man walked into the room, her eyes lit up as his eyes met hers. she waited for him to approach her, she slid down off the bar stool and wrapped her arms around his neck, she kissed him, gently on the lips, all of the passion she felt budding beneath the surface. " lets get out of here" he said. and as quick as they had arrived, they were gone. they went back to his apartment, they went back to his bedroom, the went to his bed. without much talking or conversation they began to touch eachother with such vibrosity that fire seemed to burn in their finger tips. soon the black skirt and top were on the floor, forgotten under his pants and long sleeve button downed shirt. soon even their underware was forgotten, as they ravaged eachothers bodies their skin was hot as they pressed up against eachother, the wall was cool as he held her against it. they made their way back to the bed and let their bodies connect. they made love like they needed it to survive, live they hadn't met as lovers for years, but it reality it hadn't been but 24 hours. he whispered sweet nothings into her ear as he began to thrust harder into her, causes her to moan out in pleasure. she wraps her legs around his torso and he went even deeper into her. she used her legs as leverage to roll them over, ajusting herself, she straddled him and began to ride him harder than any horse has ever been ridden. he continued to drive his penis into from underneath her, the point of climax came and went but she felt more excitment, more pleasure building deep with in her. but before she could come again he through her off of him and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her ass laying on the edge, she plunge into her while standing. they made love, they had sex, they fucked, over, and over, and over. untill spent. they collapsed on the bed. tired, sweaty. they layed there in eachothers arms, thinking of tomorrow, an an amaretto sour.
© Copyright 2008 Jo Writer (jowriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443471-Amaretto