*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443823-One-in-a-Million
Rated: E · Short Story · Young Adult · #1443823
Jessica the year old girl that wants to be Americas next top model
Jessica was a beautiful girl. Almost everything about her was beautiful, her hair, her skin, her face. There was only one problem, she was not really skinny, or even average. She was 13 years old, 5 foot 5, and weighed 220 pounds. Her main goal in life was to become a model, not a plus size model, but a size 2 model. To do this she would need to lose a ton of weight. She was determined, she went to the gym everday for two hours adn she only ate healthy food. She had been doing this for two months and had not seen many results.
7 Years Later
"I have one photo in my hand. This girl will be America's Next Top Model. She will get a 100,000 dollar contract with covergirl and be on the cover of Elle magazine. Jessica, congratulations you are America's Next Top Model."
2 Years Later
"Well I have a photo shoot in Milan tomor.... Oh my god, Matt is that you?" Jessica hadn't seen him since middle school 9 years ago.
"Um, yeah. Do I know you" He was really curious as to how she knew him. He had no idea who she was.
"It's me, Jessica McMillan. From middle school, Lionville Middle School! Remember?"She couldn't believe it was him! She had fallen for him in the sixth grade!
"Oh man! You look great! You were on America's Next Top Model Right? I still love that show!"It was funny how excited he was he had always loved that show. It was like a miracle for him to actually knew somebody that was on the show.
"Yeah I was. After I get my coffe i have to go catch my plane to Milan. I actually have a fashion show there tomorrow. Where are you going or are you getting back from somewhere?"
"I am actually going to Hawaii. I won a trip with my company. I work for GE now."
"That's terrific! Hey Matt, will I ever see you again? Ya know I have been completely in love with you since sixth grade?" It was really hard for her to say this because she had always been shy around him. It's not like either of them were popular but she had never really been able to talk to him.
"I don't know, I hope so. And...I know."
"Come with me to Milan. I am sure I can get you another ticket. Please! You can give a hobo your ticket to Hawaii."
"Okay."
"Okay reallly? Ahhhhh i am sooo excited!"
"You're one in a million Jess."
© Copyright 2008 EmilyPemily (emilypemily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443823-One-in-a-Million