*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444758-lifes-challenges
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1444758
first time rate and comment
When faced with life's challenges what does one do?
In such situations one should usually push onward and through to the next challenge.
whether it be the death of a close friend or family member it should be handled as you see fit.
not as others tell you it should be, no rather it should be your choice. do you wish to cry? do want to push on and forget? or rather do you just accept and know they are in a better place and are happy? how you handle life's challenges creates you and you alone not anyone else;nobody but you and you should be as such because you are you and nobody else. these things determine your choices later in which you will face even greater difficulties and obstacles.but do not despair as you are strong willed and experienced in the ways of life and hard choices because you chose to face despair and hardships of choice and have triumphed and hold your head high for you are a human with a will and mentality to use it.be proud and show your initiative to the world make it big and show those who tried to control you that your better than what they tried to make you out to be; that is your right as a human being.
© Copyright 2008 vampiresbloom (vampirebloom19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444758-lifes-challenges