*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444772-Time-Is-an-Illusion
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1444772
Opinion on love and the time that "Man" has put on the world.
Time is an illusion. A radical cycle, which could at any point can break and shatter sending millions of pieces of the self into chaos. Where the pieces go no one will ever find them leaving the self, broken and alone with no way of repair. Everyone is alone in some sense of the word. Muddling through their day-to-day lives like in a trance. People and time spiraling out of control on a downhill slope that seems to get steeper and steeper as time passes by. No one knows how to escape the dark abyss that encompasses the soul. It just takes over and sucks our souls dry until all life is gone and the humans, the soul in us, is now just a zombie. Love is also an illusion, one day you have it and the next it is gone. Out the window before anyone even knew what has happened. With trying to control time comes the inability to feel. Life is a circle and so is time. Both are never ending until the clock stops.
© Copyright 2008 Blooddragon (blooddragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444772-Time-Is-an-Illusion